Показать сообщение отдельно
  #1  
Старый 30.09.2026, 22:36
jitexsubtra jitexsubtra вне форума
Живу я здесь
 
Регистрация: 03.12.2025
Сообщений: 19,990
По умолчанию Dracula Iii Legacy 2000 1080p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Bloom




Plot: In the near future, Uffizi and Luke travel to the remote reaches of war torn Romania to rescue Elizabeth and finish the vampire once and for all. Along the way, they encounter TV news journalist and a corps of rebels trying to fight the vampire uprising which plagues their country.



Genre: Horror
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303929/

IMDB Rating: 4.6/10 From 3,693 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: 43%
Metacritic Rating: N/A
Directed by: Patrick Lussier
Starring: Jason Scott Lee , Stephen Billington , Diane Neal

Release Name: Dracula.III.Legacy.2000.WEB.H264-RBB
Size: 772MB
Video: MP4 | 720x300 | 1 000 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AAC | 192 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 30 min
Subtitles: English


Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9fe715b7b06dbeaebdc1387af7fb06f2/D.I.L.2000.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/4YNDlCOf/D.I.L.2000.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/EydflBhNrX


https://rapidgator.net/file/566c0c02f68a45c32268c5d30c416408/D.I.L.2000.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4.html

https://usersdrive.com/euCGRayW/D.I.L.2000.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4

https://vikingfile.com/f/eRdt9aANln
Ответить с цитированием