Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.09.2021, 17:24
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию The list of live streaming apps is getting longer

The list of live streaming apps is getting longer

Live streaming video is growing by leaps and bounds. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the new apps though, so I put together this list. Some of these are more popular than others, and most will probably never really catch on. But, the fact there are so many shows how mainstream live video is becoming.To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.

I’m primarily using Periscope and Facebook Live, and have not used most of these, but have made a note on the ones I have tried at least once.
Bidchat – Bidchat (coming soon) – Interact face to face with celebrities, influencers, and experts on a live mobile broadcast.
Live video with one or two people on screen. Works on desktop devices running Chrome or Firefox browsers, or iOS devices via their mobile app.

Flurry – Live streaming app that connects teenagers with their favorite social media stars.

GoLIVEWith – (coming soon) GoLiveWith is a free broadcast network that lets you share your passion with public audiences, private groups and your social networks.
I reserved my username on this one several months ago, but have no idea when they intend to launch.

Hang w/ – Hang w/ is live-streaming video, with a monetization layer built in. Ads are shown before and after broadcasts and broadcasters can earn 25% of the net advertising revenue earned by Hang w/ from your broadcasts.
This live stream app offers a free plan that allows people to broadcast to up to 25 people. Three other plans are available to broadcast to more people, including monetization options, private broadcasts, and having up to four people on a broadcast. Sign up with Twitter or Patreon.
If you want to keep up on the new live stream apps as they come out, I’ll try to update this list periodically. I also have a Twitter list I am adding to as I see them (if they have a Twitter account). You’ll find it here: Live Stream Apps.
Ответ

Опции темы