Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.09.2021, 17:29
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию WHY WOULD I WANT TO LIVE STREAM MY WEDDING CEREMONY?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO LIVE STREAM MY WEDDING CEREMONY?
Perhaps one of your guests is ill, unable to travel, or deployed. Though they may not be able to make it in person, they may still want to be there for you, virtually! To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.
Anyone can live stream wedding ceremonies! Technology enables us to be closer to one another, and to stream your wedding is a cool way to connect people that may be thousands of miles away!

This guide is a DIY version of how you can easily live stream portions of your wedding. It, in no way, replaces the talent and hard work of professional filmmakers and videographers, and the quality that they can provide if you were to hire them to livestream and record your wedding.

I always advocate for hiring professionals. It’s less stressful and is one less thing to worry about! However, there is a low-cost way to hold a virtual wedding using a smartphone and under $100 of optional, but recommended, equipment.
There are several social media platforms that also allow for streaming. Be aware that these links are public and depending on privacy concerns, you may not want to broadcast this to the world.

Also, sometimes these platforms do record and you’re able to replay it later. However, if you’re using copyrighted music for your processional song, these platforms are quick to take the video down based on copyright infringement. It depends. It’s important to test both types of internet connection to see which is more reliable. I suggest arriving at the ceremony location 1-2 hours in advance to test it out with your remote review. Technically, none. Your iPhone or Android does have a built in microphone. However, if you’ve ever watched any video with bad audio, you’ll know that it’s a bit painful.

There are a lot of different types of microphones, but the easiest ones are the ones that plug right into your phone and clamp on top.

I wouldn’t recommend this for professional uses because of the plethora of other options – lavalier mics, boom mics, etc. However, I do believe that a plugin one will be the easiest and most reusable in the future for consumer use!
Ответ

Опции темы