Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы > Музыкальные альбомы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 10.12.2022, 11:18
dysdylcom dysdylcom вне форума
Собеседник

По умолчанию Campare elf bar 1500 with yumi bar 1500

Today I would like to introduce several disposable electronic cigarettes: elf bar 1500, yumi bar 1500 0mg, yumi bar 1500 20mg and yumi bar 1500 50mg. These products are very popular in Europe and are favored by European customers. Come with me Check it out! Pre-XMAS Sale, 10% Off Sitewide (No Coupon Code, Automatic discount), Ends Dec.13th.

1.Elf bar 1500
Details:
Elf bar 1500 is a delicate pre-filled disposable pod kit with slim body. Composed of 850mAh battery and 4.8ml pre-filled pod, it supports the max 1500 puffs. The precise airflow works well with perfect voltage to provide you decent flavor. Together with 2%/5% nic strength and quick draw activation, this Elf bar 1500 is a decent choice for your daily vaping.

2.Yumi Bar 1500 0mg
Details:
Yumi Bar 1500 Puffs Disposable Kit is mini sized, easy to carry and very close to traditional vape taste. Each vape can last up to 1500 puffs. It contains 4.8ml of juicy flavor, 0mg/pack.

3.Yumi Bar 1500 20mg
Details:
The YUMI Bar 1500 Puffs 20mg Disposable Kit 850mAh comes fully-charged w/850ma battery, ready to use and filled with fantastic flavors. It contains 4.8ml of juicy flavor, enough for over 1500 puffs! This draw-activated device is easy to use and convenient. No filling, no charging, no hassle! Just open and enjoy.

4.Yumi Bar 1500 50mg
Details:
The Yumi Bar 1500 Puffs Disposable Kit is a small, easy to carry disposable pod system. Each kit can last up to 1500 puffs and the flavours taste great. It is harmless to others and the environment with no danger of second-hand smoking. No ignition and fire required and does not emit any smell. It uses vacuum packing to keep the vape clean and healthy. Vacuum packaging prevents the liquid from evaporating and the airflow working automatically. It helps to keep the original taste and giving you a better experience.

You may also like:
yumi bar 900
what's new
Старый 12.01.2023, 11:09
maseutyoi maseutyoi вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию karrrye

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing squaredle
Ответ