Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.09.2021, 12:04
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию 12-year-old without a bank account makes $400,000 selling ‘Weird Whales’ NFTs

12-year-old without a bank account makes $400,000 selling ‘Weird Whales’ NFTs

Benyamin Ahmed, a 12-year-old British Pakistani boy has made around $400,000 after launching his very own non-fungible token (NFT) project, Weird Whales.To get more news about STORJ, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
  The young programmer wrapped up the project featuring 3,350 programmatically-generated pixel whales during school holidays and made a small fortune after his artwork went viral on Twitter.
  “I completed everything and put it up on sale and within five weeks, I made over £290,000 and its growing,” Benjamin told Geo.tv in an interview.
  “I had only a few followers on my Twitter. Luckily, someone big on Twitter sharing the same interest retweeted me and today I have over 12,000 followers – from the BBC to New York Post to Geo News – everyone has picked up my news,” he added, while explaining how his project, which sold out within hours, went viral.
Benyamin has become a hit because he‘s only 12. He’s highly creative, has no bank account and no accountant, therefore, he keeps his money in an online blockchain,” said Benjamins father, Imran Ahmed, a software developer who started teaching his sons how to code when they were five years old.  But the young programmer promptly reacted and cleared the doubt on Twitter, while posting a follow-up video on YouTube, featuring him sitting at the computer with Weird Whales on-screen.
Its exciting to become the “youngest programmer in the world to earn this much money online without having a bank account,” according to Benjamin.
  “I know the price value fluctuates in this market but this is the future and this is here to stay,” said the young programmer after revealing that he has stored his earnings in ETHereum (ETH).
Старый 09.09.2021, 12:59
among among вне форума
Любитель

Whenever I come to this forum, I learn a lot. I wait for new posts from you. Thanks for sharing.
girls games
Ответ

Опции темы