Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Обсуждения > ХИП-ХОП, РЭП, R'N'B

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 03.05.2020, 15:33
Kirill886573 Kirill886573 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Jenya Kichigin - Hip Hop & Beatbox Musician

Beatboxing is a form of vocal percussion that primarily involves the art of creating drum rhythms, rhythm and musical sounds using your mouth, lips, language and voice. It can also include singing, vocal imitation of turnbism and simulation of horns, strings and other musical instruments. Beatboxing is now linked to hip-hop culture, which is one of the "elements", although it is not limited to hip-hop music. The term "beatboxing" is sometimes used to refer to vocal percussion in general. In addition, beatboxing is also a recognized sport.

-Jenya, where did the hobby start? Where, when and how did you learn about Beatboxing?

My fascination with the nature of sounds began long before I knew there was such a unique genre of art as beatbox. One day, I came up with the idea of playing all the musical instruments in a recording program with my own voice. It's a program and now it's on the internet called Hip-Hop Ejay. The whole point of the program is that it allows you to create different musical directions, be it Hip Hop, Jazz or Reggae. At that time I was about 10 years old, I already went to music school and learned the different components of the melody. I was interested in creating different music, selecting the missing sounds, stacking samples in one track to find the mismatch, working on filtering sounds, looking for different plugins on thematic sites.

At a time when all this started to develop, I spent a lot of time making music, and I had idea of how the instruments sounded.Then when I went to the swimming pool, I tried to make these sounds with my voice.
I had a clear rhythm structure in my head "Pum-Pum-Pf -Pum-Pum-Pf ", so I started trying to do something similar to a Beatbox, then some time passed and my buddy and I started to get actively involved in Breakdancing, and I learned about the existence of the BeatBox genre "Look He makes Music with His voice" I was very impressed with "I don't believe in my ears" "He really makes every instrument with his Voice" until the last moment I was convinced it was playing a phonogram or a substrate. Obviously in Russia everything was developing an order of magnitude slower than in Europe! and a significant role in the further popularization of such genres as BreakDance and BeatBox played the Internet.

- Do you have many like-minded people?

Every year there are more and more of them. Now we do Collaborations with different musicians like the combination of the harmonica and the BeatBox or the Beat Box and the Piano is a unique nature of sound also I am working on a jazz project. The boundaries of this art form can't be seen. The Beatbox is so diverse and versatile.

- And what set of qualities should someone who claims to be a professional beatboxer have?

It is primarily a sense of rhythm, discipline, openness, positive perception of the world, diligence, creativity, gratitude, sense of rhythm, ability to improvise, perseverance.

- What's your beatbox direction?

The Beatbox is so diverse that it is very difficult to give a concrete answer to the question asked. It's like asking an artist what color you like to paint. I like my own style that I work on every day and my unique sounds that I combine.
The BeatBox is changing every year with new musical fashion trends such as dup step drum n bass. But classical beatbox is always universal and interesting for the listener. Recently I've been paying more and more attention to Jazz Songs and Dance Music. I also really like Gaspel Music combined with Beatbox. Now we're working with a jazz vocalist doing a joint program.

- Every creative person has some talismans, good luck signs - do you have something like that?

Yes, everyone has such things it's great that it helps people, of course I have the same thing.

- Tell us about the brightest projects you've been involved in?

- The Intuition project is a very interesting project, in which 15 people from different genres of art took part and the audience had to determine what genre the participants belonged to. I liked this event very much as I met many interesting people about whom I hadn't even heard before and later on these acquaintances were very useful for me.

- The Olympic Game in South Korea has definitely been the highlight of the outgoing year. It is a great experience that has hardened us to new discoveries and achievements. Daily performances and calendars with musicians of different directions. Getting to know South Korean culture is a wonderful country where very kind and open people live.

-Performance at the Live Music Festival "Voise Percussion" in London in 2019, together with the jazz band and vocalists - it was certainly unforgettable and probably one of such a bright event that will remain in my memory for a long time I really like live music and collaborations with beatboxing give me a lot of positive energy.
Ответ

Опции темы