Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 27.03.2023, 11:25
pysong pysong вне форума
Собеседник

По умолчанию Govee Neon LED light strip review: Bringing retro neon lights into the future

Govee Neon LED light strip review: Bringing retro neon lights into the future

LED light strips are a dime a dozen — well maybe not that cheap, but you get what I mean, right? There is no shortage of inexpensive LED light strips, but many lack useful features or even good color reproduction. Govee is not one of those brands. In fact, it makes some of the best LED light strips on the market. It pushes the boundaries of this technology, and the Govee Neon LED light strip is just another example of this.To get more news about led bar decor, you can visit htj-led.com official website.

Govee is known for taking the well-known LED light strip and expanding the possibilities of the technology in products like the Immersion TV LED Backlights and the Flow Pro light bars. With the Neon LED light strip, Govee wants to bring the old-school neon light fixture into the smart home realm. Let's dive into how well it accomplishes this goal.
The Govee released the Neon LED light strip in September 2021, with a launch price of $69.99. The smart light is available from Govee directly at the same price as launch or from Amazon for $71.99. The Neon LED light strip is only available in a single length of 3M (10FT).
My initial thought about reviewing another LED light strip was hesitancy; what could be so different about this strip that I hadn't seen before? Well, the Govee Neon LED light strip not only uses RGBIC technology to allow for multiple colors to be displayed in a single strip but also encases the LEDs in a light-diffusing silicone that provides a more evenly distributed light.

The physical light concept is similar to Govee's Lyra Corner Floor Lamp. However, instead of being installed in a lamp form, the light strip is intended to be mounted directly to a wall, ceiling, or anywhere else you want. It's like a combo of the Lyra and the Govee Glide Wall Lights. The box comes with ten aluminum clips for attaching the light onto a surface, or you can use the included 3M adhesive tape.

Also in the box is the wall adapter and the control box. This box allows you to change the light's status, like power, brightness, or scene, by pressing one of the three buttons. There's also a microphone built into the control box that the light strip uses to react to sound when in music mode. Or, because the Govee Neon LED can connect to your phone, you can use your phone's mic to control music mode instead.

Mounting the Neon LED light strip is a pretty straightforward process once you decide what method you want to use — screws, adhesive, or the overkill option of both. Perhaps the most difficult task is landing on a shape you want to form your light strip into using the available 10FT of LEDs. I decided to form it into a lightning bolt in my kids' playroom to spice up their gaming sessions.

Once I had the Neon LED light strip mounted and plugged in, I opened up the Govee companion app to pair the device. Pairing is an easy process over Wi-Fi, but it also can be controlled via Bluetooth. However, to take full advantage of the lights, you'll want to use Wi-Fi so that you can integrate controls with Google Assistant or Alexa.

Govee's app is overflowing with features. From the expected options of changing colors and picking from the 64 preset scenes, to creating your own designs in the DIY section or diving into the Effects Lab, there is no shortage of customization for the Neon LED light strip.
Once I successfully paired the light, both my kids and I loved this thing. Firstly, this LED strip is bright, and the colors are very vibrant. Even at 50% brightness, the light easily fills the room. While I preferred some of the more subdued scenes with gradients that slowly transitioned and moved throughout the shape, my kids preferred the more energetic offerings.
Ответ

Опции темы