Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 18.01.2023, 11:38
Personalizadoda_es Personalizadoda_es вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Aimez-vous Elmin Cola Bottle 6000 aussi?

Today I am here to talk about the Geekvape Z Max with the aim of providing a fair and honest review. Receiving this tank reminds me of when I was reviewing the original Geekvape Zeus. It seems like a long time ago, but it really wasn't that long ago. Back then I mostly stuck to the mid-power tank, but was able to find a happy spot and use one of the coils that came with that tank. Since then, I've had more experience with higher output tanks, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to give you my thoughts on the new Z Max tank.

To celebrate the Chinese New Year, our store specially launched Promotions,*10% OFF Sitewide*(No Coupon Code, Automatic Code).*Ends Jan. 27th.

1.Geekvape Z Max
Geekvape Z Max Tank*continues Z traditions, incorporating high-dynamic Top-to-side Airflow System with industry-leading Z-level leakproof design. With the flavor turbo Geekvape M Series Coil, this Z engine can create massive clouds boundlessly, making cloud-chasing max and relax.

2.Geekvape Zeus Sub ohm
Geekvape Zeus Sub ohm*Tank is the new version of Zeus series. It retains the structural design concept of the original Zeus series with an upgraded quick-change prebuilt coil system. Utilizing the latest technology of GV Mesh coil system to optimize flavor and vapor production. Combination of both direct top airflow and the top-to-bottom airflow creates massive flavor and vapor boost while preserving its leakproof protection element. Besides, the quick slide coil design provides you convenient coil replacement.

Recommended Products:
Dragoo Vapmod
Dovpo Topside Dual
Tesla Vape Mod
Ответ

Опции темы