Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > РАЗНОЕ

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 03.08.2021, 05:31
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию New Personalized Stainless Steel Leather Bracelet

New Personalized Stainless Steel Leather Bracelet

Kindred Keepsake has introduced their new Personalized Stainless Steel Leather Bracelet. This new bracelet features a timeless, clean look appropriate for both men and women. It can be personalized with any type of print engraving, whether it be a fingerprint, handprint, or footprint etc. Custom signatures can also be accommodated alongside a print or displayed alone.To get more news about name bracelets, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

The bracelet is skillfully designed with a stainless steel front and a durable, adjustable black leather band. The band is conveniently made adjustable by a classic pinhole closure.

The new Stainless Steel Leather Bracelet is a perfect choice for those seeking a keepsake for everyday wear. Precious memories can be kept close with this quality crafted option made with natural materials to withstand the test of time.

I recently traveled all the way to Rhode Island for the sole purpose of picking tulips on a farm—and the blooms weren’t the generic deli or Stop & Shop fare one tends to see at this time of year. These were tulips in every imaginable color and configuration, with lush, stripy petals as big as peonies in full bloom, or the classic bright red variety with dark centers, which more closely approximate Wizard of Oz poppies. If you love flowers as much as I do, you will find the chance to pick your own bouquet as uniquely delightful as I did.

When I learned about jewelry brand Alexis Bittar’s Design Your Own program, which launched quietly toward the end of last year, and then spent some time playing with the platform, it’s clear: If the mom in your life is into Alexis Bittar’s signature brushed Lucite bracelets and drop earrings, this is a chance to help her grow her collection according to her wildest style and color fantasies, from a wide turquoise bangle paired with tulip-red enamel to a “garden” of hoop styles.
There are also hinge bracelets and pendants that can be studded with initials and leather wrap styles designed for slide-on charms—35 different options, including everything from limes and lovebirds to snakes and skulls (there’s even a tulip!).
Ответ

Опции темы