Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > РАЗНОЕ

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 03.08.2021, 06:05
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Where I Shop for Real Jewelry That's Almost Cheaper Than Costume

Where I Shop for Real Jewelry That's Almost Cheaper Than Costume

When speaking of fine jewelry, the term "affordable" is very much relative. Metals like 14-karat gold and diamonds and other genuine gemstones really don't come cheap, but a few jewelry brands have figured out how to streamline the process, whether they utilize direct-to-consumer manufacturing or have figured out other ways to keep their overhead costs down, therefore keeping their price points down.To get more news about jewelry pictures gallery, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Over the past several years, I've made an effort to save the money I would've normally spent on costume jewelry and invest it in fine jewelry. Even though fine metals seem to get more and more expensive, the jewelry brands I've bought from lately all have pieces that are cheaper than some costume jewelry. And even though some aren't, it makes me feel good knowing that I'm spending a little more on high-quality pieces that I'll possibly wear for decades as opposed to ones I might toss or donate after a couple of seasons.

With that, keep scrolling to shop my nine favorite fine-jewelry brands with stylish, relatively affordable pieces.

1. Mejuri
There's a good chance you're already familiar with Mejuri (it's popular), but I'm going to sing its praises anyway. The Mejuri pieces I own are some of the most-worn in my jewelry collection, including the chain ring and gold hoops pictured below. The brand introduces new pieces weekly, so there's always plenty to choose from.
Stone and Strand is one of my favorite places to shop for wallet-friendly diamond pieces. It typically uses a lot of pavé stones, which makes for a ton of sparkle but not a ton of money. See what I mean below.

Shami Official
Founded by brother-sister duo Kelly and Mark Shami, Shami Official is perfect if you’ve been on the hunt for minimalistic statement pieces. As an emerging brand known for its nameplate necklaces, beyond attracting customers via Instagram, their site also expertly displays their fine jewelry selections. If you’re more in the mood for rings or earrings there are also quite a few of either of these options available as well.
Beads Byaree
Beads Byaree has been around for years pumping out imaginative selections. One scroll through their Instagram feed and you’ll realize their options aren’t typical, instead they’re made for someone with a unique personal style. Currently, Beads Byaree is stocking necklaces, earrings and much, much more. Look to this brand if you’re aiming to pick up jewelry that also serves as conversation starters.
Ответ

Опции темы