Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 24.01.2022, 05:12
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Best Electric Motorcycles for Short Riders

Best Electric Motorcycles for Short Riders

In fact, electric motorcycles have made a lot of progress in recent years and almost every motorcycle company today produces a variety of electric motorcycles.The Zero SR is one of the best electric motorcycles on the market and in my opinion, is the best electric motorcycle you can buy today.To get more news about electric motorcycle, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

First of all, this motorcycle can reach a very high speed of up to 102 miles per hour and it has a powerful battery that can recharge in 2-4 hours and can last for 140 miles. It even has the option of buying a larger power tank that can add more time to your ride.
Also, the seat height is 31 inches, which makes it suitable for most people of average height, and it is made of very high-quality leather which makes riding very comfortable.Furthermore, the design of the motorcycle looks amazing and beautiful and is available in a variety of colors. The price of this bike is $19,390.The Zero SR is by far one of the best electric motorcycles and I think it offers all the features that a motorcycle needs to have and it can definitely suit anyone who wants a good electric motorcycle.
2. Brutus V9
The Brutus V9 is by far one of my favorite classic motorcycles and is also one of the best electric motorcycles in the world.First of all, the Brutus V9 has a very powerful battery that can reach a maximum speed of 114 kph and a range of 280 miles, thus making the Brutus V9 a very powerful and strong motorcycle.

The seat height is 26.2 inches and the overall length is 100.5 inches and the width is 36.5 inches, which makes the Brutus V9 perfectly suited to shorter people.
3. Vespa Elettrica
Another great electric motorcycle is the Vespa Elettrica, which can be the perfect electric motorcycle for those who want to ride in the city.

First, Vespa Elettrica has an excellent battery that can be recharged in 4 hours and has a range of 100 km (62 miles), which is considered a very minimal range and because of this, Vespa Elettrica is the perfect motorcycle for those who want to ride at low speeds in their city.The seat height of the Vespa Elettrica is 31.1 inches and is made of very high quality materials which are very comfortable.
4. Energica Ego
Firstly, the motorcycle’s battery is very powerful and strong and can be recharged in 4 hours. The motorcycle can reach speeds of up to 149 miles per hour and can reach 60kph in 3 seconds, making the Energica Ego a monstrous and powerful motorcycle.In addition, the motorcycle has very good safety features including very powerful braking systems that perfectly stop the motorcycle and an LED display system that helps the rider to monitor the fuel capacity, speed, and distance you have to go.

The design of the Energica Ego is very modern and impressive and in my opinion, it is one of the most beautiful motorcycles on the market today and it is available in a variety of colors. This model will set you back $35,000.
5. Johammer J
First of all, the battery is very good and can charge in 3.5 hours, the maximum speed is 75 miles per hour and it has a range of 200 km.The seat height is 25.6 inches and the overall height of the motorcycle is 47.2 inches. It is is 86.6 inches wide, making it perfect for shorter riders.

In addition, the motorcycle has a perfect LED system that displays battery life, speed, indicators and cautions. It gives the rider lots of information on how they are riding, which is very important for beginners.Furthermore, the Johammer J has one of the most unique and original designs that I ever seen which makes it stand out from its competitors. It is available in white and has a price tag of $24,900.

6. Tacita T-Race Diabolika
First of all, the motorcycle’s engine is very strong and works with 5 different speed gears. It has a very large range of 270 km and a maximum speed of 120 kph.

Also, the battery can hold up to 4000 cycles, which is considered to be a very large number of cycles and it can be recharged within an hour while using a 6 kW power charger.

The motorcycle has a very powerful brake system from type Noi two-compartment that offers a 300mm front disc brake and a 220mm rear disc brake, which makes the motorcycle braking system very powerful and it can stop the motorcycle immediately.

And now, the most amazing thing about the motorcycle, is the design. It is the most impressive and glittering design I have seen and it comes in amazing black and gold colors.

I personally think the Tacita T-Race Diabolika is by far one of the most beautiful and impressive electric motorcycles on the market and I highly recommend it to any rider who wants an electric motorcycle with impressive design.
Ответ