Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 22.02.2023, 13:40
Sarahlisa Sarahlisa вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию How to play Doodle Jump?

This fun jumping "Doodle Jump" game has a built-in scoreboard and adorable hand-drawn doodles. The interface, unsurprisingly for this addictive game, is simple: to go left or right, you simply tilt the tablet slightly while continuing to automatically jump. You hop onto an increasingly difficult arrangement of platforms as you climb higher and higher on an encircling, non-stop scrolling vertical screen that includes moving, colored blue platforms. crumbling brown and white platforms that disappear after a jump and springy and jet-powered platforms on pack jumps
The game's suitably upbeat soundtrack serves as an early warning, but the basic gameplay remains the same: jump as high as possible to increase your score, and your game is over when you guess the jump wrong and drop to the bottom of the screen. You have to touch the screen to shoot monsters or UFOs that don't often block your way. Along the edge of the screen, doodle jump 2 displays the names and heights of past high scores—both yours and those of Doodle Jumpers worldwide—making this already addictive game even more appealing.
Старый 24.03.2023, 08:12
Ben77 Ben77 вне форума
Новичок

Such online games are original and simple entertainment. But I'm old enough to understand that I don't have much free time. I prefer to combine entertainment and earnings. The standard example is sports betting - https://melbet001.com/ I was into professional tennis at university and know a lot about the sport. This helps me to profit from my forecasts for the season.
Ответ

Опции темы