Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ? > Правила

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 29.05.2023, 08:48
merleshay merleshay вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Signs of Alien Abduction

Alien abduction Find out more about the alien abduction experience of a Montauk survivor and alien human hybrid at Alienabductionimplantremoval.com.

Some time after my birth my biological mother became a very different person after returning from another trip to Montauk. She began to suffer physical pains as well as psychiatric ones that had no discernible cause. She dropped in intelligence, became very religious and"found Jesus.” She passed away almost 10 years ago with Alzheimer’s in a hospice in the Bronx. What the medical establishment fails to realize is how many cases of Alzheimer’s are actually the mind finally breaking down under all the abuse it has suffered at the hands of Satanically aligned Greys who wipe the mind over-and-over, installing false"screen memories” so one cannot recall the actual memories of abduction and hybridization one has experienced. I for one, have almost no memory of my past. I can tell you where I went to school, etc. but there are very few memories. If you never think of your past and it seems you are living in an endless present with just a handful of memories, you can probably thank the Greys, who abducted you continuously throughout your life if your specific hybridization was valuable enough for them to do so.

It was this utter inability to control my own destiny that had plagued my existence and ultimately led me to Lucifera, who showed me that I was never created to have any control over it in the first place. I know this is an impossible pill for many to swallow, and a truth that a hybrid can only begin to accept after having struggled for so many years to achieve its mundane goals and satisfy its innate drives, only to be met with frustration and failure over-and-over again. After all, most hybrids have so many advantages over regular humans. In my case, when combined with my natural relentlessness imprinted upon me from a traumatic birth, why was I such a failure? Sure, I had built a successful business, but that was what I did to make a living, not how I wanted to actually live. It was as if I was surrounded by glass walls or bound with invisible chains. I could almost hear those chains rattling in moments when I found myself walking down an empty block in Tribeca late at night. My best friend at the time and I used to make notes of how something would be endlessly blocking our efforts and rearranging our lives like in that science-fiction film"Dark City,” and we were always just trying to get to"Shell Beach” to uncover the truth.

To"be myself” had been the goal of my entire life from age 17 on when I fell in love with a girl I didn’t even know, that I saw walking across the auditorium in my senior year at The Bronx High School of Science back in 1989. I had never seen this girl the prior three years of my studies there, but there were around 3,000 students in attendance at any given time, so this scenario was not that improbable. It was a love that was far more than romantic or sexual in nature despite her beauty, and utterly overwhelming in strength. I just did not understand what I was experiencing or what to do with said experience, yet this experience somehow awakened in me this idea that whatever I was as a human, was in fact a mere shadow of what I really was. I wasn’t even fully human, for that matter, although it would take close to 35 years for this to be revealed to me.
Read more>> https://alienabductionimplantremoval.com
Ответ