Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 17.05.2023, 09:49
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Pcb Slip Ring

Pcb Slip Ring

Our pursuit and company goal is to "Always satisfy our customer requirements". We continue to develop and design superior quality products for both our old and new customers and achieve a win-win prospect for our clients as well as us for 380v Slip Ring,A Slip Ring,Air Slip Ring.We are sincerely looking forward to establishing good cooperative relationships with customers from at home and abroad for creating a bright future together. The product will supply to all over the world, such as Europe, America, Australia, Indonesia ,Ghana ,Moscow ,Being the top solutions of our factory, our solutions series have been tested and won us experienced authority certifications. For additional parameters and item list details, please click the button to acquire additional nformation.To get more news about pcb slip ring, you can visit grandslipring.com official website.
Pancake slip ring assemblies are used where the length along the axis is very restricted. The rings are concentric in a plane, rather than the same diameter along the axis of a cylinder. This leads to design considerations including that the brushes are not moving on the ring at the same tangential speed. Here is a photograph of a Pandect pancake design for the turret of a fighting vehicle.

By keeping track with the market developments, we are eminent Exporter, Manufacturer & Supplier of Pancake Type PCB Slip Ring in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
PCB slip ring is low-cost, easy to install, usually separate structure,adapted to work less time or intermittent operation of the environment.
There are 2 parts for this kind of slip ring - surface of the ring and the brush assembly. Thick copper layer PCB is used for surface of the ring,and then the plating process of copper and hard gold,so the PCB slip ring has a high hardness and good wear resistance. The brush assembly is composed of military grade alloys brush block and heat-treated beryllium copper shrapnel,so it has the characteristics of low contact resistance, self-lubricating, Less friction dust.
Старый 31.05.2023, 10:38
jack90 jack90 вне форума
Любитель

This is why it’s crucial to hire movers who are trained and experienced in handling these types of items. In this blog post, we’ll dive into why it’s so important to choose movers with the necessary training and experience. First and foremost, delicate and valuable items require special care during the moving process. This is especially true for items such as fine china, artwork, and antiques. These items are often fragile and can easily break or be damaged during transport. Auto Transport Rates Sequoyah County, Oklahoma
Старый 05.06.2023, 05:15
bekean23 bekean23 вне форума
Новичок

Pancake slip rings, also known as flat slip rings, are a type of slip ring where the rings are arranged wordle concentrically in a flat plane, rather than along the axis of a cylinder. This design allows for a compact and space-saving solution when the length along the axis is limited.
Старый 06.06.2023, 17:49
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. financial freedom
Старый 06.06.2023, 17:53
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Silva Method Reviews
Старый 06.06.2023, 17:56
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Silva Method Reviews
Старый 06.06.2023, 17:59
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Silva Method Reviews
Старый 06.06.2023, 18:02
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Silva Method Reviews
Старый 06.06.2023, 18:05
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Silva Method Reviews
Старый 06.06.2023, 18:16
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Silva Method Reviews
Ответ