Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Фильмы (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   My GrandfaTher Charles Manson 2026 iNTERNAL 720p WEBRip HEVC 10bit AAC5 1-LuCY (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2206974)

0dayddl 22.07.2026 16:31

My GrandfaTher Charles Manson 2026 iNTERNAL 720p WEBRip HEVC 10bit AAC5 1-LuCY
 


1.27 GB | 01:46:00 | mkv | 1280X720 | 16:9
Language:English
Genres: Documentary
iMDB info
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt43660866/
Sophia was always the good girl growing up and her father's rock, but her quest to identify her unknown grandfather results in a shocking discovery: He is Charles Manson, history's most notorious criminal; and he bears striking physical similarities to her beloved father. Sophia's discovery propels her into an underworld of Manson family members and unreliable narrators as she traces her grandfather's life. Along the way, her genetics unlock never-before-released records and audio recordings that illuminate Manson's pathology in startling ways. But the more Sophia uncovers, the more her relationship with her father is strained. For Sophia, there's no turning back. What has she inherited, and how will she reckon with her family legacy?




ScreenShoot





Download link :
RapidGator
NitroFlare

folefir350 23.07.2026 15:10

Great post! I love how you combined practical tips with real experience. It shows that you genuinely know what you’re talking about. I will definitely implement these suggestions in my own work. kubet 88

folefir350 24.07.2026 14:10

Your article clarified so many questions I had for months. The way you break down complex concepts into simple explanations truly makes a difference. This is easily one of the most useful blogs I’ve come across recently. tk88

folefir350 27.07.2026 10:27

This was exactly the type of guidance I was searching for. You managed to turn a complicated topic into something very understandable. Truly appreciate the effort behind this! b52

folefir350 28.07.2026 22:49

Your article clarified so many questions I had for months. The way you break down complex concepts into simple explanations truly makes a difference. This is easily one of the most useful blogs I’ve come across recently. keonhacai

folefir350 29.07.2026 14:08

Your article came at the perfect time for me. I was struggling with this topic, and your explanation helped me understand it fully. Thank you for publishing this. kqbd

folefir350 29.07.2026 17:13

This post was full of useful takeaways. I especially liked the final section, which summed up everything perfectly. Thanks for providing such high-quality content. keonhacai

folefir350 29.07.2026 18:55

I appreciate how much research and thought you put into writing this. It’s rare to see such detailed yet easy-to-digest content. Looking forward to more posts from you. keonhacai

folefir350 29.07.2026 21:18

Your insights really opened my eyes to things I never considered before. This blog is becoming an excellent learning resource for me. Keep it up! keonhacai

folefir350 30.07.2026 21:53

The article was engaging from beginning to end. I love how you explained each point with clarity and backed it with real examples. Great work! say88

folefir350 31.07.2026 10:12

I can see how much passion and effort went into writing this. It’s refreshing to find a blog that prioritizes quality over quantity. Looking forward to future posts. haywin

folefir350 31.07.2026 14:11

This was exactly the type of guidance I was searching for. You managed to turn a complicated topic into something very understandable. Truly appreciate the effort behind this! febet

folefir350 31.07.2026 20:14

Such a brilliant and informative article! I love how you covered each angle of the topic without leaving anything incomplete. This will definitely help a lot of readers. go88

folefir350 31.07.2026 21:13

I can see how much passion and effort went into writing this. It’s refreshing to find a blog that prioritizes quality over quantity. Looking forward to future posts. go88

folefir350 01.08.2026 11:57

I appreciate how much research and thought you put into writing this. It’s rare to see such detailed yet easy-to-digest content. Looking forward to more posts from you. u888

folefir350 03.08.2026 10:57

Your article came at the perfect time for me. I was struggling with this topic, and your explanation helped me understand it fully. Thank you for publishing this. J88

folefir350 07.08.2026 14:37

Fantastic read! The practical advice you offered is something most writers overlook. This will definitely help a lot of people. C168


Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:45.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot