Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Karfagen - Omni Ii Act I The Glass Of Time Hq (2026) (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2214403)

jitexsubtra 30.07.2026 22:26

Karfagen - Omni Ii Act I The Glass Of Time Hq (2026)
 


Tracklist:
01 - The Glass of Time Part 1
02 - Frozen Rivers
03 - Shadowbound
04 - The Shape of Love
05 - Carry On
06 - Beyond the Mirror
07 - How Fragile We Are
08 - The Glass of Time Part 2
09 - Under the Northern Lights
10 - The Silent Compass
11 - Omni 45
12 - We Live While We Remember
13 - Shard of Silence
14 - Omni (Part 4) (tracks 1 - 4)
15 - Omni (Part 5) (tracks 5 - 8)
16 - Omni (Part 6) (tracks 9 - 13)

Release Name: Karfagen - Omni II Act I: The Glass of Time HQ (2026)
Size: 312.5 MB
Genre: Rock
Quality: 320Kbps



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:08.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot