![]() |
The Ultimate Guide To Investing & Options Income
![]() The Ultimate Guide To Investing & Options Income Published 8/2026 MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch Language: English | Duration: 26h 15m | Size: 15.8 GB From zero to confidence: stock market foundations, technical analysis, covered calls & selling options step by step What you'll learn Understand how the monetary system, inflation, and dollar depreciation impact your savings - and why cashflow assets matter Build an investing foundation from zero: brokerage accounts, order types, and how the stock market actually works Read charts with confidence using technical analysis: support, resistance, trendlines, and key indicators Learn the mechanics of selling options: covered calls and cash secured puts explained step by step Apply the wheel strategy to generate option premium income on stocks you're willing to own Evaluate income-generating assets like dividend stocks, income ETFs, and CEFs - and understand NAV erosion Manage risk like a professional: position sizing, margin awareness, and knowing when to close winners Develop a personal cashflow-first investing plan you can execute with any account size Requirements No investing or trading experience needed - we start from zero and build up step by step No math background required - if you can use a calculator, you're ready A free brokerage account (I'll show you how to set one up inside the course) You do NOT need a large account - the strategies scale to any starting amount An open mind and the willingness to unlearn what school never taught you about money Description AI is changing everything. Jobs that felt safe five years ago are disappearing, and the economy is splitting in two: people who own assets, and people who don't. The K-economy is real - one arm rising, one arm falling - and in my honest opinion, you have about 3 to 5 years to decide which side you're on. Skills got you this far. Ownership is what protects you from here. I'm Jonathan Weinberger. Over 200,000 students have taken my software development courses on Udemy. I built a $10M education company, a 27-unit rental portfolio, and was mentored by wall street veterans who traded on the NYSE floor. Today I'm financially independent - not because of a salary, but because of the cashflow my investments generate. This course is everything I know about how I got there and what I do every single week and how you can do the same starting from zero. Learn how I make investments. Learn how I build cashflow. Watch me do it with real positions on real platforms - no theory, no hype, no guaranteed returns. Just the mechanics and mindset to succeed with investing You don't need tons of money to begin investing. You can start building cashflow with as little as $10! We build in phases - How money actually works - inflation, the monetary system, and why savings alone quietly lose - Income investing - dividend stocks, income ETFs, and closed-end funds (CEFs), and how to avoid NAV erosion - Technical analysis - read charts the way institutions trade them: candlesticks, supply and demand zones - Options from zero - calls, puts, the Greeks, and reading an options chain without being overwhelmed - Selling options for income - covered calls, cash secured puts, and the wheel strategy, with exactly how I pick strikes and expirations - Managing positions - rolling options, defending trades, controlling cost basis, and the risk rules that keep you in the game - Platform walkthroughs - full E*TRADE setup, from blank account to your first options trade Finally, you'll learn Phase V: Building an equity portfolio. Learn everything I know about evaluating companies and identifying companies that are worth holding and which are worth passing on. Over the past year I've worked with hundreds of people in my private communities as they took control of their finances, built their first streams of investment cashflow, and started down the path toward making their W2 optional. This course is that same education, start to finish. You already know how to earn. Now learn how to own. Let's get started. This course is part of Option Harvest - my personal finance brand where I teach investing. Who this course is for Creatives, developers, and self-taught builders who are great at earning income but were never taught what to do with it Complete beginners who want to start investing but don't know where to begin Anyone tired of trading time for dollars who wants to learn how cashflow assets actually work Working professionals who want their savings to generate income instead of sitting idle Stock investors curious about selling options to earn premium income on shares they already own Anyone who feels the financial system was never explained to them - because it wasn't Цитата:
|
| Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:20. |
vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot