Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Idiots 2026 1080p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Chortle (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2264397)

jitexsubtra 22.09.2026 09:01

Idiots 2026 1080p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Chortle
 



Plot: Two rock-bottom drivers transport a wealthy teen to rehab, but their simple job spirals into a chaotic journey of drugs, danger, and crime as their passenger derails their plans.



Genre: Comedy | Crime
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6628920/
IMDB Rating: 6.1/10 From 1,095 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: 61%
Metacritic Rating: 62/100
Directed by: Macon Blair
Starring: Dave Franco , O'Shea Jackson Jr. , Mason Thames

Release Name: Idiots.2026.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-CHORTLE
Size: 2.99GB
Video: MKV | 1280x640 | 3 642 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 640 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 39 min
Subtitles: English


Код:

https://rapidgator.net/file/8878c55b298b34feb13f19b61a18790a/I.2026.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/Q4LJlWp0/I.2026.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/ofgBM8Npzm


https://rapidgator.net/file/b23d48127b251b81a127330c5232e7ba/I.2026.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4.html

https://usersdrive.com/ff1hd9eG/I.2026.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4

https://vikingfile.com/f/iOE9Ncjv4k



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 03:52.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot