Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I Love Boosters 2026 Bdrip X264-Pignus (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2266478)

jitexsubtra 23.09.2026 09:24

I Love Boosters 2026 Bdrip X264-Pignus
 


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30827810/awards/?ref_ =tt_awd]Awards[/url] 4 nominations total https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3082781...ef_=tt_awd]See more awards[/url] »

Plot: A group of shoplifters take aim at a cutthroat fashion maven by stealing her clothes and reselling them at a lower price, what they call "fashion-forward philanthropy."



Genre: Adventure | Comedy | Crime
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30827810/

IMDB Rating: 6.6/10 From 8,839 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: 92%
Metacritic Rating: 71/100
Directed by: Boots Riley
Starring: Keke Palmer , Taylour Paige , Naomi Ackie

Release Name: I.Love.Boosters.2026.BDRip.x264-PiGNUS
Size: 620MB
Video: MKV | 720x302 | 643 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AAC | 120 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 53 min
Subtitles: English

Код:

https://rapidgator.net/file/3ca19a820596d1742ddfac3d00c8edba/i.l.b.2026.bdrip.x264-pignus.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/i2lYUypm/i.l.b.2026.bdrip.x264-pignus.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/SIhZAZ1bQf



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 09:48.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot