![]() |
Meshell Ndegeocello - Synonym (2026)
![]() Tracklist: 01 - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) (feat. Cynthia Erivo) 02 - Don't You Want Me (feat. Cat Power) 03 - Don't Stop The Music (feat. Nick Hakim & Robert Glasper) 04 - Islands In The Stream (feat. Chaka Khan) 05 - It Ain't Me Babe (feat. Madison Cunningham) 06 - Always On Time (feat. Laura Lee) 07 - Be Real Black For Me (feat. Lizz Wright & Emily King) 08 - Don't Look Any Further (feat. Lianne La Havas) 09 - The Closer I Get To You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD & Moses Sumney) 10 - Golden Ring (feat. Brandi Carlile) 11 - I Got You Babe (feat. ANOHNI) 12 - Here We Come (Here He Comes) (feat. Evann McIntosh) 13 - Guilty (feat. Ink) 14 - Hunger Strike (feat. WILLOW) 15 - With God On Our Side (feat. Bill Callahan & Chris Thile) Release Name: Meshell Ndegeocello - Synonym (2026) Size: 143.1 MB Genre: Soul Quality: 320Kbps Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0a766b221bc2c4b37b8779ecacadca75/meshell.ndegeocello.synonym.2026.rar.html |
| Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:45. |
vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot