Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Infirmary 2026 720p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Chortle (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2275982)

jitexsubtra 02.10.2026 11:15

Infirmary 2026 720p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Chortle
 



Plot: A guard vanished on his first night at an old psych hospital in 2023. His bodycam footage shows unexplainable incidents that continue to baffle investigators.



Genre: Horror
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt35682658

IMDB Rating: 6.4/10 From 46 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: N/A
Metacritic Rating: N/A
Directed by: Nicholas Pineda
Starring: Paul Syre Lee , Mark Anthony Williams , Danielle Kennedy

Release Name: Infirmary.2026.WEB.H264-RBB
Size: 729MB
Video: MP4 | 720x300 | 997 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AAC | 192 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 25 min
Subtitles: English




Release Name: Infirmary.2026.720p.WEB.H264-JFF
Size: 2.75GB
Video: MKV | 954x720 | 4 000 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 640 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 25 min
Subtitles: English



Release Name: Infirmary.2026.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H264-CHORTLE
Size: 2.90GB
Video: MKV | 960x720 | 4 236 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 640 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 25 min
Subtitles: English


Код:

https://rapidgator.net/file/320522e9a6466500e0723efd5b2c667b/I.2026.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-YTS.GG-YTS.BZ.mp4.html

https://usersdrive.com/yxrCpq3H/I.2026.720p._.x264.AAC-YTS.GG-YTS.BZ.mp4

https://vikingfile.com/f/VzoV8HJRQE


https://rapidgator.net/file/d0ea84185f113a8b64fe4c851136fa89/I.2026.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4.html

https://usersdrive.com/JdYlYEYQ/I.2026.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4

https://vikingfile.com/f/4Zni6ex5gn



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:14.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot