Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Insidious Out Of The Further 2026 1080p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Kyogo (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2277721)

jitexsubtra 06.10.2026 10:26

Insidious Out Of The Further 2026 1080p Amzn Web-Dl H264-Kyogo
 


Plot: Gemma, a young mother raising her daughter in the house she grew up in, discovers she can travel into The Further, where she possesses an ability to bring what lives there back to the real world.



Genre: Horror | Mystery | Thriller
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32393988/

IMDB Rating: 6.2/10 From 16,922 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: 58%
Metacritic Rating: 47/100
Directed by: Jacob Chase
Starring: Amelia Eve , Island Austin , Lin Shaye

Release Name: Insidious.Out.Of.The.Further.2026.WEB.H264-RBB
Size: 907MB
Video: MP4 | 720x300 | 994 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AAC | 192 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 46 min
Subtitles: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Ukrainian [Selectable]




Release Name: Insidious.Out.Of.The.Further.2026.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-KyoGo
Size: 1.37GB
Video: MKV | 1248x520 | 1 656 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 192 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 46 min
Subtitles: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Ukrainian [Selectable]




Release Name: Insidious.Out.Of.The.Further.2026.720P.WEB.H264-POKE
Size: 1.70GB
Video: MKV | 1248x520 | 1 656 kb/s | 23.976 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 640 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 46 min
Subtitles: Danish, German, Estonian, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic, Czech, Greek, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Arabic [Selectable] or (




Код:

https://rapidgator.net/file/b344a2f274323abc97c84e622c136269/I.O.O.T.F.2026.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-KyoGo.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/DyK0agZj/I.O.O.T.F.2026.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-KyoGo.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/qZzixEyEK2


https://rapidgator.net/file/fc4c0f781c86b6ac96f9e520a8c13133/I.O.O.T.F.2026.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/bNfiKu84/I.O.O.T.F.2026.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/Hco1CqceJf


https://rapidgator.net/file/0294642234615ac6423851d18731fefa/I.O.o.t.F.2026.2160p.HDR10Plus.DV.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/MkmN65Tf/I.O.o.t.F.2026.2160p.HDR10Plus.DV._.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/sqhlGjcAnX



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:09.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot