Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал

Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал (http://www.bisound.com/forum/index.php)
-   Программы, музыкальный soft (http://www.bisound.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Revenge Of The Nerds Ii Nerds In Paradise 1987 1080p Amazon Web-Dl X264-Qoq (http://www.bisound.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2277729)

jitexsubtra 06.10.2026 10:42

Revenge Of The Nerds Ii Nerds In Paradise 1987 1080p Amazon Web-Dl X264-Qoq
 


Plot: The rising college nerds set out to a convention in Florida, but are not welcomed by the Alpha Beta representatives.



Genre: Comedy
IMDB Rating Live:
Код:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093857

IMDB Rating: 5.1/10 From 16,442 Users
TMDB Rating: N/A
Rotten Rating: 7%
Metacritic Rating: 28/100
Directed by: Joe Roth
Starring: Robert Carradine , Curtis Armstrong , Larry B. Scott

Release Name: Revenge.Of.The.Nerds.II.Nerds.In.Paradise.1987.WEB .H264-RBB
Size: 739MB
Video: MP4 | 720x400 | 1 000 kb/s | 29.970 FPS
Audio: English | AAC | 164 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 29 min
Subtitles: English




Release Name: Revenge.Of.The.Nerds.II.Nerds.In.Paradise.1987.720 p.WEB.H264-JFF
Size: 2.59GB
Video: MKV | 1280x720 | 4 000 kb/s | 29.970 FPS
Audio: English | AC3 / dolby digital plus | 224 kb/s
Runtime: 1 h 29 min
Subtitles: English



Код:

https://rapidgator.net/file/db002f0537fd9188aa0f333b0210c13f/R.o.t.N.I.N.i.P.1987.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv.html

https://usersdrive.com/dsfRlzXo/R.o.t.N.I.N.i.P.1987.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv

https://vikingfile.com/f/Hhn3j9faoF


https://rapidgator.net/file/137ef0591c58a3052c507913365579b3/R.o.t.N.I.N.i.P.1987.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4.html

https://usersdrive.com/3l3QO2tq/R.o.t.N.I.N.i.P.1987.WEB.H264-RBB.mp4

https://vikingfile.com/f/RKKKnNxTcs



Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:34.

vBulletin® Version 3.6.8.
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Перевод: zCarot