Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Реклама

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 26.10.2023, 06:44
Financial Financial вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Rapids loss to Atlanta, look ahead to Rocky Hill Cup matchup

Twitter Facebook copy-url The Huge Picture Atlanta United FC (6-4-3, 21 pts) struck three times in the final ten mins as Colorado Rapids (2-5-6, 12 pts) dropped 4-0 in their browse through to Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Wednesday evening. Significant: F Calvin Harris made his Rapids launching when he substituted right into the suit in the 79th minute. D Lalas Abubakar surpassed 9,000 mins as a member of the Rapids tonight. He signs up with Keegan Rosenberry, Jack Price as well as Danny Wilson as the just active participants of the team to have a minimum of 9,000 mins played with the club. D Mose Bombito made his 2nd consecutive look tonight. The third overall pick in the 2023 MLS SuperDraft made his MLS debut versus Philadelphia Union last Saturday. F Jonathan Lewis made his 105th Rapids look when he replaced right into the match in the 64th minute. Lewis joins Lalas Abubakar, Jack Price, Keegan Rosenberry, Diego Rubio and Danny Wilson as the only active participants to have recorded a minimum of 100 looks as a participant of the club. M Yosuke Hanya made his MLS launching when he substituted into tonight's match in the 88th min. The 2022 Rapids 2 Player of the Year was called on a Short-Term Arrangement in advance of tonight's match Jonathan Lewis T-Shirt. He presently leads MLS NEXT PRO in racking up with seven goals, while adding on two helps with seven games. Tonight's outcome ended the Rapids' unbeaten run of 6 matches when traveling throughout all competitions (3-0-3). 10 Rapids players were inaccessible for tonight's match because of injuries, global responsibility as well as suspension. COLORADO RAPIDS HEAD TRAIN ROBIN FRASER On the match: "Beforehand in the first fifty percent, I seemed like we held on a fair bit. We didn't get our numbers right to obtain pressure, so we ended up safeguarding really, actually deep Andreas Maxso T-Shirt. Undoubtedly frustrating to quit the goal, yet I believed in the second half when we appeared, we looked a lot even more regulated, created some good attacks as well as I think what we're seeing is a mix of points. Obviously, Atlanta has some really, actually excellent players-- some really, really good private gamers-- and I believe we are certainly a bit fatigued. Individuals in midfield have actually been putting a great deal of minutes in and also covering a great deal of backyards, and also I seem like throughout the group, we simply looked a little weary today. Having said that, I seemed like, I stated the very early component of the 2nd fifty percent, was quite great and encouraging, as well as we really felt like something was coming. As well as probably the greatest thing that the group needs to pick up from this is that, sometimes things don't go your means but one objective can not develop into 4 objectives. And also it's something we've talked concerning for some time and a lesson that we still have yet to find out. " On the belief in the locker room complying with the suit: "It's dissatisfaction. It's frustration since they know they can do much better. It's dissatisfaction due to the fact that I invent to about the 80th min, it was still one-nil. However I thought the second fifty percent was respectable, as well as a lot of our troubles occurred from our own turnovers. So, I think there is disappointment that we understand that we might have done better. There's frustration that we gave up a lot of objectives in the passing away moments, and it's something to chase after a game, however to chase a game and quit an objective could be one point, but to chase a game and offer up 3 goals is not alright. " COLORADO RAPIDS MIDFIELDER RALPH PRISO On the match: "I assume the initial half an hour in the second half were respectable. I think we create 2 or three chances that, on another day, most likely enter, but likewise the last 10 mins are no excellent. So, I assume there are takeaways, yet I assume it's additionally simply one, certainly you desire to take an appearance at it, yet it's also one you wish to simply forget as well as get on to the next one. " On the upcoming Rocky Mountain Mug match versus RSL: "Yeah, the advantage concerning the duration that we're in is that there's games coming fast and there's no time at all to stay on poor results. I believe we have two derbies coming up, so it's easy to stand up for those, and we understand those are 2 must-win video games, so we'll be ready for them. " https://www.coloradorapidstee.com/Kids

Ответ