Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 31.07.2023, 12:00
abigail6 abigail6 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Jacob Co Replica EC311.42.PD.BF.A Epic X Chrono Figures Limited Edition watch

oil pump rose gold

The custom of automatic mechanisms within watchmaking is long as well as varied, often with a really traditional focus. Jacob and Co. specializes in traditional the making of watch with a modern twist, that perfectly describes Oil Pump. This is a traditional automaton having a contemporary theme - the actual oil industry. replica watches on sale

“I experienced many, many friends within the oil industry who found me to develop something unique for them, ” recalls Jacob black Arabo. “I saw that which was on the market and I knew these people wanted something more fun, chillier. My engineers and I discussed designing this for three many years. What we came up with was the actual thing and it would get you straight to the essential oil field. "

Two derricks move on demand, and there is even an "oil reserve" on the watch dial.

Biaxial Tourbillon
Powering this amazing timepiece is Jacob and Co. 's signature biaxial tourbillon. The first shaft accomplishes a full revolution in one minute, while the second shaft finishes a full revolution in second . 5 minutes. This Haute Clocks movement has a power reserve associated with 60 hours.luxury replica watches

automaton

A thruster at the two o'clock place activates the movement from the two derricks, pumping down and up. The oil pumps aren't stuffy jaquemart or some thing classic, but a modern distort on the automata with 2 synchronously moving oil derricks. Pressing a button charges the particular automaton and initiates the action.

case
The forty-nine. 5mm 18K rose gold situation is topped with a domed double anti-reflective sapphire amazingly. The watch is set and injury via two 18K rose gold colored bows on the case back again.

dial
The dial is actually grilled, reminiscent of an necessary oil rig, and offers a glance of the fine watchmaking motion beneath. A system of 18 CARAT rose gold piping and tires connects the various elements over a grill, including the 'oil stress gauge' power reserve and 18 CARAT rose gold oil reservoir, finishing the Wildcat theme.high quality replica watches

technical specs
Item number: OI100.40.AA.AA.A

Motion: Caliber: Jacob & Co. exclusive manufacture hand-wound JCAM33; diameter: 42. 80mm; elevation 15mm; material steel, metal and titanium; composition: 510; power reserve: 60 hours; rate of recurrence: 21'600 vibrations / hours (3 Hz); Jewels: 60; Finish: Bridges and Dishes: Sandblasted and Black PVD Finish; Barrel: Circular Consistency; Screws: Beveled and Reflection Polished

Functions: Biaxial tourbillon cage: - 1st axis: complete a revolution in 1 minute - 2nd axis: make a revolution in 2 . a minute - "Derrick" animation upon demand (button at two o'clock)

Case: Diameter: 1949. 5mm; Height: 20mm; Materials: 18K rose gold, sapphire; Situation back: 18K rose gold; Mid-foot: winding and time establishing via two arches within the case back; Top sky-blue with double anti-reflective therapy; water resistance: 30m (3atm)

Switch and Hands: Dial: Grid-shaped base dial; Hours/minutes subdial; Power reserve indicator at three o'clock; Hands: Rose gold switch by Jacob & Company.

Strap and clasp: Band: black alligator leather; Belt: 18K rose gold folding hold

Buy replica watches

perfect replica watches

Best replica watches
Ответ