Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Обсуждения

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.10.2022, 10:39
wangyue36612 wangyue36612 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию In conjunction with World of Warcraft PC's Release Tomorrow, Battle.net Update Brings

In an interview with CVG during an event held at the company's Irvine, California, headquarters recently, Blizzard COO Paul Sams was asked if he sees the possibility of expanding beyond Mists of WOW WOTLK Classic Gold Pandaria. Sams replied, "Absolutely, because I know what the next game is. That being said, I believe there's plenty of opportunities."

Gamers shouldn't be excited about the Mists of Pandaria follow-up too quickly. Sams stated that Blizzard's team Blizzard has just an "idea and a general plan" of the new expansion.In addition to a 5th WoW WOTLK classic update, Sams said he has already seen glimpses of what's to come to the online game that is massively multiplayer.

"I received the proposal from the senior vice president for creative and development Chris Metzen] of what they have planned for 6.0 and I'm excited about it. They know exactly the things they'll be doing in the future for several expansions to come."Then, Sams addressed the health of WoW WOTLK classic. He indicated that he anticipates the team remaining healthy.

"I believe the future for World of Warcraft continues to be brightand I'm convinced that Mists of Pandaria is going bring life to what I believe to be the most enjoyable MMO available," he said cheap WOTLK Gold . "I believe the sheer number of players we have and the enthusiasm they show for the game suggest that it is."
Ответ