Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.11.2021, 06:20
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию New LEGO Marvel Studios Disney+ Minifigures Unveiled

New LEGO Marvel Studios Disney+ Minifigures Unveiled

Mego Figures, collectible leader and nostalgic action figure company, is teaming up with the leading destination for sports and entertainment collectibles, The Topps Company, to further expand its product portfolio into a new realm of collectibles and create the ultimate platform for collectors to purchase fan-favorite exclusive figures.To get more news about cheap minifigures, you can visit minifigureonline.com official website.
Available starting on August 16, feature exclusive action figures of some of the most iconic characters from Warner Bros, DC, MGM, Fox, and more. The action figures, available exclusively , will include additional new characters through reimagined classics. New figures will drop every Monday for pre-order and will be available to purchase for a limited time. Action figures will be available in a variety of sizes for collectors to enjoy, including 8-inch and 14-inch figures.
"As two brands that continue to innovate and evolve in the collectibles space, we're certain that this new partnership with the Topps team will help us to reach new audiences while celebrating the iconic characters of our generation," said Marty Abrams from from Mego Figures. "We look forward to continuing our growth alongside the Topps team, and connecting with a new community of collectors that share in our love for these iconic figures."

"We are thrilled to be partnering with a nostalgic industry-leading brand like Mego Figures who understands the heritage and timeless hobby of collecting," said Clay Luraschi, Vice President of Product Development at Topps. "We're always looking for new ways to grow our product offerings as we continue to expand our e-commerce business, and we're excited to help reunite collectors with some of the most legendary figures of our time."

Through this collaboration with a leading category player like Mego Figures, Topps is continuing to expand its product portfolio and online marketplace by offering a variety of widely celebrated action figures of characters and celebrities loved around the world allowing Topps to reach a wider range of consumers and collectors beyond its traditional trading cards.
Старый 10.02.2024, 16:07
Sadiq K Sadiq K вне форума
Активный пользователь

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it libro de un curso de milagros pdf
Старый 10.02.2024, 16:46
Активный пользователь

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . libros de un curso de milagros
Старый 10.02.2024, 17:25
Активный пользователь

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. <a href="https://umcursoemmilagres.me/">um curso em milagres</a>
Старый 10.02.2024, 17:25
Активный пользователь

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. um curso em milagres
Старый 10.02.2024, 17:57
Активный пользователь

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it um curso em milagres
Старый 10.02.2024, 18:36
Активный пользователь

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . um curso em milagres
Старый 19.02.2024, 17:48
Активный пользователь

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. Sugar Defender*Drops
Старый 28.02.2024, 16:13
Активный пользователь

The appearance efficiently excellent. Every one of these miniscule information and facts will be designed working with wide range of track record practical experience. I like it a lot. MetaboFlex review
Старый 29.02.2024, 13:58
ALISHER ASQ1 ALISHER ASQ1 вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now when a comment is added I receive four emails with similar comment. Will there be however you possibly can get rid of me from that service? Thanks! mẹo cược games jun88
Ответ