Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 04.08.2021, 13:14
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию PayPal Talks up ‘Crypto Capabilities’ of New App

PayPal Talks up ‘Crypto Capabilities’ of New App

The payments giant PayPal, that ended the second quarter with 403m active accounts, has teased a new “super app” that it says will feature “additional crypto capabilities,” claiming that the app is “code complete” and will be readied for rollout in the United States in the next few months.To get more news about OKCOIN, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
  The claims were made during the firm‘s Quarter 2 2021 investors’ call. The PayPal CEO Dan Schulman announced that the new app would have “unique” technology, including “AI and machine learning capabilities” – as well as new features “outside the P2P” payments sphere “to enable family and friend communications as well as additional crypto capabilities.” However, he stopped short of expanding on what these “capabilities” would involve.
We are now beginning to slowly ramp. In the next several months we plan to be fully ramped in the United States.”
  The CEO made much of the firms crypto credentials, noting that PayPal is currently “one of a few payments companies to allow consumers to use cryptocurrency as a funding source.”
  He sidestepped a question about the company‘s stance on “crypto” from “a balance sheet perspective,” instead remarking that the firm “continues to be really pleased with the momentum we’re seeing on crypto.”
  Back in February, PayPal distanced itself from making a balance sheet-powered crypto buy, but committed itself to crypto innovation and super app crypto functionality.
  The firm added that it was also working solutions that would allow users to make transfers to third-party wallets and incorporate compliance solutions, explaining:
  “We really want to make sure that we create a very seamless process for taxes and tax reporting. Were really looking at how to integrate that into both the trading and the ‘buy with crypto’ [feature] on our platform.”
  Shulman added that although such innovations were “interesting,” they were not the “main course” of what the firm was “trying to do with our ”blockchain and cryptocurrency business.
  Instead, he added, PayPal is “thinking about what the next generation of the financial system looks like how we can help shape that” – by working with regulators and central banks, and “looking at” “central bank-issued digital currencies.”
  He claimed that “getting money to people much faster” had now become a priority – and an opportunity for companies like PayPal.
  He also made brief mention of the decentralized finance (DeFi) space, remarking that the firm had an interest in methods of “digitizing assets,” with a need to open those up to consumers that may not have had access to that before, before stating:
Старый 17.02.2022, 12:59
Bowning Bowning вне форума
Новичок

My sister told me how she was able to achieve such great results in crypto trading. Having no experience in trading and no idea what to do there, a friend suggested that she try using leverage crypto, which became the starting point on that trading platform. Later, the girls were able to return this deposit and even received their first profit. Now both have a steady income from the crypt in addition to income from their main job.
Старый 06.05.2022, 11:59
AleksShamles AleksShamles вне форума
Новичок

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to start trading on the crypto market. Isn't it way too unstable for beginners? That's the reason I decided to start trading forex, and this website http://usforexbrokers.com/ helped me at the beginning a lot. I understand that I'd just lose all my money if I chose another platform, so I'm glad I didn't get scammed.
Старый 09.05.2022, 13:04
okaymalls okaymalls вне форума
Любитель

The first time WE met, I was really shocked: the husband's body was almost crawling, his hands tightly wrapped around his wife's legs, while the wife's hands were easily hanging around his neck. He smiled at me and said he was sorry, and asked me to go downstairs first.

But my legs froze. I wanted to help them, but they worked so well together that I couldn't. I want to comfort them, but the female neighbor beamed did ask me to eat, relaxed manner and y1 y2 y3 y4 y5 y6 y7 y8 y9 y10 y11 y12 y13 y14 y15 y16 y17 y18 y19 y20 y21 y22 y23 y24 y25 y26 y27 y28 y29 y30 y31 y32 y33 y34 y35 y36 y37 y38 y39 y40
y41 y42
y43 y44 y45 y46
y47 y48 y49 y50 y51 y52 y53 y54 y55 y56 y57 y58 y59 y60 y61 y62 y63 y64 y65 y66 y67 the warm tone, made me feel if I say such sympathy or compassion, they will think I'm funny, he floating cities across the country, most of the time every year, so he also used in each experienced city to look for some women spend your lonely time. In a small town
Ответ