Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft > Прочие программы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 22.09.2023, 17:54
sara_taylor sara_taylor вне форума
Новичок

Java games hold a special place in the hearts of gamers and developers alike. Even though newer technologies have emerged, Java games continue to shine for various reasons.
Старый 21.10.2023, 21:23
captaincringe captaincringe вне форума
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Anvil21 Посмотреть сообщение
Angry Birds in the City is my favorite games..i used to play it a lot after school.... thanks for sharing it. .
Damn! I really miss that game nowadays. You reminded me this game now I am going back to play it. Thank you.
Старый 16.01.2024, 20:56
Jhon4444 Jhon4444 вне форума
Новичок

I'm not sure how well the games will function on other devices, so I can only suggest them for Samsung Galaxy devices. Playing the popular computer game Angry Bird Pokemon Go Mod Apk on the sensor was a lot of fun, but it was far more entertaining on the phone. So, I suggest that aficionados of this genre give it a try.
Старый 26.03.2024, 12:53
Sanam Sanam вне форума
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от sara_taylor Посмотреть сообщение
Java games hold a special place in the hearts of gamers and developers alike. Even though newer technologies have emerged Java games continue to shine for various reasons.
Цитата:
Сообщение от captaincringe Посмотреть сообщение
Damn! I really miss that game nowadays. You reminded me this game now I am going back to play it. Thank you.
Totally agree! Java games are like classics that never go out of style. Plus, They've laid the foundation for so many innovations in gaming.
Старый 07.04.2024, 17:53
rosten rosten вне форума
Новичок

WhatsApp offers several privacy features to help users control their digital presence. Users can manage who sees their "Last Seen" timestamp, profile picture, and status updates. Additionally, WhatsApp's "Read Receipts" feature allows users to choose whether to display blue ticks when they read messages. Furthermore, WhatsApp provides end-to-end encryption for messages, ensuring that only the sender and recipient can read them. These privacy settings empower users to tailor their WhatsApp experience according to their preferences and comfort level with sharing information. kb whatsapp
Ответ