Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Обсуждения

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 23.04.2024, 11:17
Schwarbery Schwarbery вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию New York Liberty Name Jess Sims In-Arena

Educator transformed Peloton trainer to launching together with Jason Negron on May 29 at Barclays CenterNEW YORK-- May 27, 2021-- As part of the team's 25th anniversary season, the New York Liberty have actually named Jess Sims the official In-Arena Co-Host. The New York-based instructor, health and fitness expert and Peloton Teacher will certainly join co-host Jason Negron during pick Liberty home video games at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. "This is a historical season for the New York Liberty and we will proceed to use our followers world-class entertainment and in-arena experiences," claimed Liberty's Principal Executive Policeman, Keia Clarke. "Jess Sims is an all-natural fit and embodies the power, basketball IQ and personability it requires to boost our amusement experience in Brooklyn. We are privileged to have her on the team this period and look forward to collaborating with her both on and off the court. ""Basketball is my absolute preferred sporting activity and I am so grateful to the Liberty for this chance to transport my love for the video game to get in touch with followers and celebrate the unbelievable professional athletes on the flooring," said Sims. "Basketball has played such an essential role in my life, from connecting me to my daddy to teaching me life skills like self-control, difficult work and the value of becoming part of a group. I am exceptionally thrilled to be part of the Liberty organization. "Sims, a citizen of Peabody, Mass. , has actually been a Peloton Trainer considering that 2018 and instructs a vast array of workouts to Peloton's global area of greater than 5. 4 million Members. Prior to joining Peloton, Jess acted as a permanent educator in functions as an Instructor, Procedures Director, Aide Principal and ultimately, Principal at Harlem Town Academies. She likewise played collegiate basketball at Trinity University, where she held the setting of group captain for three will sign up with long-time Liberty in-arena host, Jason Negron at Barclays Center for the Liberty's game this Saturday, when the team tackles the Atlanta Dream. Tip-off will go to 2 p. m. ET. For tickets, please go to. https://www.libertyteamstore.com/Cou...ersloot_Jersey
Ответ