Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 04.08.2021, 06:34
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию The Italdesign DaVinci is a striking coupe concept in Geneva

The Italdesign DaVinci is a striking coupe concept in Geneva

Italdesign's latest concept car, revealed Tuesday at the Geneva Motor Show, is called the DaVinci. The 51-year-old design studio says the car pays homage to Leonardo da Vinci -- in part because 2019 marks the 500th anniversary of the Renaissance polymath's death.To get more news about davinci, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

The Italdesign DaVinci is a dramatic coupe with incredibly long doors that, based on the sketch, appear to open upwards in dramatic fashion. It has a swept-back greenhouse leading into an almost Ford Mustang-like tail with wide fenders. Up front, the long, low nose has venting in it recalling the air inlets in the hood of the Ford GT. There's two-plus-two seating inside the compact cabin, with lots of Alcantara trim. And around back, the turn signals are made from six-segment OLEDs mounted inside the fascia.

The car is designed around an all-electric drivetrain, though Italdesign did say the vehicle is also capable of fitting a gasoline V8 if needed. Its design is, apparently, inspired by shapes from nature, with the goal of recalling the looks of classic Italian grand tourers. There are modern touches, however, like an active spoiler that wraps around onto the rear fenders, and various touchscreens within the cabin.

The DaVinci follows many other notable Italdesign creations, such as the recent Nissan GT-R-based GT-R50. Though it's not headed to production right now, the DaVinci is certainly an interesting looking design.
Старый 31.01.2022, 13:11
KamdenZayne KamdenZayne вне форума
Новичок

Thanks for sharing the information about earning money through cryptocurrency. I want to ask about the essay writing services, so if you share some information about this service, I would be grateful.
Старый 07.02.2024, 14:15
bilalsonija bilalsonija вне форума
Активный пользователь

That's the reason concentration on make sure you targeted foot work some time before writing. Would be practical to make sure you a great deal more sensible short article in this way. rund innenfolie
Старый 07.02.2024, 16:48
ALISHER ASQ1 ALISHER ASQ1 вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

While searching on Dating I found your blog, there are some good posts here and I’ll be checking back oval schwimmbadfolie
Старый 10.02.2024, 13:24
Постоянный пользователь

These is apparently just like definitely great. Most of these modest items are designed through the use of variety of base consciousness. I love these significantly. course in miracles
Старый 13.02.2024, 15:33
Активный пользователь

You created some decent points there. I looked over the internet for your problem and found most individuals should go coupled with with your internet site. sbfplay
Старый 17.02.2024, 09:17
Активный пользователь

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea. acim
Старый 17.02.2024, 12:18
Постоянный пользователь

I wanted to say thank you to you for this excellent read!! I have you saved as a favorite to see fresh stuff you post. Sugar Defender
Старый 17.02.2024, 15:11
Активный пользователь

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea. acim
Старый 19.02.2024, 08:41
Активный пользователь

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea. a course in miracles shop
Ответ