Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 04.08.2022, 05:29
guillorme guillorme вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Dazz Newsome Drafted via Chicago Bears

UNC extensive recipient Dazz Newsome was drafted as a result of the Chicago Bears with the 37th opt for inside the 6th spherical, variety 221 over-all. Newsome was the 5th Tar Heel decided on in just the draft and the fourth offensive participant. Its the initial period that 5 Heels were being drafted due to the fact 2017. That was way too the final year the Bears drafted a Tar HeelMitchell Trubisky within just the 1st spherical of the 2017 draft. Newsome performed 4 many years with the Tar Heels, completing with 188 catches for 2,435 yards and 18 touchdowns. He additionally scored two times upon work performs. His ideal period was his junior calendar year, any time he experienced 1,018 yards and 10 touchdowns. Dazz is not a massive man, NFL insider Jim Mora reported within his scouting article upon Newsome. He performs a minor little bit greater than his dimensions https://www.thebearsteamstore.com/27-Tarik_Cohen_Jersey. The principal make any difference with Dazz is Though youre an undersized person which includes that, your self contain in direction of contain an aspect that Those very valueone redeeming top quality. And Dazz isnt extraordinarily undersized, dont acquire me improper. Historically its rate, and his rate is marginal. Presently, he can attain open up. He includes potent palms. He fights for the ball. He incorporates optimistic work following the capture. He reveals durability. Hes a man that concentrates perfectly. He can produce the difficulty capture, nevertheless groups are likely in direction of require far more tempo. I believe that hes likely in direction of be a 3rd-working day person, however I seem to be Quite confident hell just take drafted https://www.thebearsteamstore.com/13...rlacher_Jersey. Whilst your self include longevity and the grit he includes, I believe that theres a House for it inside the NFL.
Ответ