Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы > Игры

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 10.10.2022, 05:42
Charmaine232 Charmaine232 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Teaching Children About Feelings for android

Teaching children about feelings can help them learn how to deal with a variety of situations and issues. It requires patience, but if done properly, children can learn to handle various situations better. The first step is to teach children how to name their feelings. Learning to name their feelings helps them understand what is happening in their body and how to respond appropriately.

A simple method for teaching feelings is to use feeling face snacks. Have your students create a face with a certain emotion, then ask their classmates to respond appropriately. For example, a happy child can get a high five, while a child who is shy may get a hand holding. The children should then use the faces as the basis for a conversation about their feelings.

The first step in teaching children about their feelings is to introduce empathy. Practicing empathy will help young children learn to label their feelings, so they can express them appropriately. Developing empathy will also help them identify their feelings and ask for help when needed. Once they're able to describe their own feelings, they'll be able to co-regulate their reactions and better understand others.

Another way to teach students about feelings is to use a feelings worksheet. This activity is ideal for elementary students. It is a great way to reinforce what they've learned about emotions. There are 8 blank faces on the worksheet, and students have to read the word on each face and draw the corresponding emotion. They can then write a sentence that describes how they feel today.

Последний раз редактировалось Charmaine232, 11.10.2022 в 03:59.
Старый 11.10.2022, 12:58
GeorgeLoftus GeorgeLoftus вне форума
Новичок

BiCortex is pleased to offer online group lessons with a live teacher to deliver virtual-led teaching directly to you at home, work or on the move also you can get to know about how can i learn german online easily and if you are looking for inspiration and guidance in your life, you have come to the right place!
Старый 15.10.2022, 13:51
JaymeRitchie JaymeRitchie вне форума
Новичок

Great
Старый 15.10.2022, 14:02
ZacFishbourne ZacFishbourne вне форума
Новичок

When it comes to teaching children about feelings, there are many different ways that you can do it. Some parents might be more comfortable with personal statement writing service review and art projects to teach their children about emotions; others might want to simply talk about them in a more direct way.

Последний раз редактировалось ZacFishbourne, 31.10.2022 в 08:49.
Старый 16.10.2022, 07:29
okaymalls okaymalls вне форума
Любитель

there is often sweetness and tenderness under mediocrity and bitterness. Just be patient when necessary to calm yourself down. You will feel that things are far less serious, just as this cup of tea is far less bitter, You will change your mood and give it to the other party. Remember the riddle of the mirror riddle in A Dream of Red Mansions: people laugh and people cry. Couples are white fun top one costumes ok yoga site website black corset women pop dress lingerie beauty actually each other's mirrors. What can you lose if you smile at them? Remember, he is the man you want to spend your life with
Gradually change their attitude. In case of conflict, they force themselves to close their mouth and go back to the bedroom to count silently,
Старый 06.11.2022, 13:17
GraceEllie14 GraceEllie14 вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. financial freedom
Старый 06.11.2022, 13:20
Постоянный пользователь

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily financial freedom
Старый 06.11.2022, 13:23
Постоянный пользователь

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. financial freedom
Старый 06.11.2022, 13:27
Постоянный пользователь

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. financial freedom
Старый 06.11.2022, 13:31
Постоянный пользователь

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. financial freedom
Ответ