Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.11.2021, 05:45
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию New World review – a shiny new player in the MMO game

New World review – a shiny new player in the MMO game

Does it scratch that itch you’ve got in the back of your brain for a new MMO? Definitely. Will you be gasping in awe, wondering how Amazon Games has managed to reinvigorate the genre? To get more news about buy new world, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

As soon as you get your first sword and shield in the tutorial zone, you’ll notice that New World’s combat differs significantly from most other MMOs. Rather than leaning on auto-attacks and cooldown-based abilities, New World employs an action-combat system that’s closer to Elder Scrolls Online’s bastardised take on Skyrim’s combat. The result is that swordplay feels so much more satisfying, and I’m no longer mindlessly clicking between mobs until the XP bar ticks over. It’s certainly not the first MMO to give the player a more active role in combat, but melee brawls feel tight and responsive.
The experience varies dramatically depending on which weapon you’re using. The greataxe’s swing is meaty and impactful, but somehow the greathammer’s size belies its range – it feels like you’ve got to get close enough to touch your opponent’s eyelashes in order to hit anything. The bow feels meek and lacklustre, but the rifle fires with a satisfying pop and little plume of smoke, which other players can see around you. My current favourite weapon is a high-level hatchet I found in a crate, which has a hefty strength bonus. I feel swift and nimble, darting around flailing with my swings as my friend aims headshots with his rifle. Each of New World’s weapon types are leveled separately to your character level, so you’re encouraged to try a few as you get your introductory loot drops. That can feel a bit like a downside when you receive a powerful rare rapier and realise that you have to start grinding a whole new weapon skill tree.

Frustratingly, there aren’t many skills to level per weapon, so while you have more control over combat, it doesn’t always feel like much of an evolution on the traditional MMO clickfest. There is an upside to this simplicity in that it’s easy to tell which skills your opponent is using in PvP, enabling both of you to read and counter one another.

Sadly, combat is further marred by the game’s wonky spawn rates. I’ve stood in a forest surrounded by players desperately trying to tag a deer or wolf before it dies to progress their quest, ten minutes before being ganked by dozens of rapidly respawning skeletons that appear in a flash of blue beside or behind me as I try to slash my way to a box of loot. Amplifying these frustrations is the fact that other players can ninja in and harvest the body of skinnable mobs – like bison, boar, or lynx – before you get there, leading to a frustrating clickfest as you hope to be the first to press ‘E’ on a slain animal. General loot drops are instanced, so it’s a little baffling that skins aren’t.

There are a few different routes into PvP. The simplest is to target a player out in the world and ask them to duel. These one-on-one bouts have an air of Dark Souls about them as each player attempts to figure out their opponent’s rhythm and style, but they don’t seem to serve much of a purpose beyond killing time while you wait for a quest-related mob to respawn.

World PvP is a different beast. Taking inspiration from World of Warcraft’s War mode, you can head to a town where you’re able to toggle world PvP on or off. If you enable it, you get a 10% XP boost as you quest around, which goes some way towards offsetting the risk of being hunted down by higher-level players or gank squads. I flicked the PvP switch on a few times as I explored and had a few impromptu battles that got my heart racing, but ultimately I always returned to town to turn it off so I could go about my menial gathering tasks without the fear of winding up with a dozen rapiers in my back.

The huge faction battles, where Marauders, Covenant, and Syndicate players duke it out over territory, have an impressive sense of scale to them. While tactics don’t appear to be a significant factor at this early stage in New World’s life, you’ll usually find dozens of players on the backlines firing arrows, bullets, fireballs, and healing orbs into a brutal scrum of bodies. These battles also produce a tremendous racket as cannons boom, muskets pop and fizzle, arrows whistle through the air, and warhammers and great axes poke out above the throng before plunging down into their targets with a metallic crunch.
Старый 10.02.2024, 16:08
Sadiq K Sadiq K вне форума
Активный пользователь

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. libro de un curso de milagros pdf
Старый 10.02.2024, 16:48
Активный пользователь

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. libros de un curso de milagros
Старый 10.02.2024, 17:26
Активный пользователь

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. um curso em milagres
Старый 10.02.2024, 17:59
Активный пользователь

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. um curso em milagres
Старый 10.02.2024, 18:37
Активный пользователь

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. um curso em milagres
Старый 12.02.2024, 17:50
Активный пользователь

That appears to be undoubtedly fantastic. These types of teeny particulars were created possessing great deal of history experience. Now i'm thinking about that a lot. سعودی ویزا
Старый 28.02.2024, 16:16
Активный пользователь

Sometimes it is on top of that an awesome posting i actually actually favored checking out. It is really no ! on a daily basis i actually develop the odds to evaluate a little something. MetaboFlex review
Старый 29.02.2024, 13:59
ALISHER ASQ1 ALISHER ASQ1 на форуме
Постоянный пользователь

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! mẹo cược games jun88
Старый 29.02.2024, 15:01
ALISHER ASQ1 ALISHER ASQ1 на форуме
Постоянный пользователь

This in turn piece has a tendency to redeem considerable potential customers. How you would support it? Getting this done offers a cool uncommon perspective in issues. I suppose utilizing anything at all legitimate possibly major to convey home elevators is the most essential consideration. <a href="https://www.kstoman.com/tours/khasab-dhow-cruise-half-day/">Khasab dhow cruise</a>
Ответ