Tracklist:
01 - All I Need
02 - Come Back To You
03 - Care For Somebody (Interlude)
04 - Say Dat
05 - Head To Toe
06 - Almost
07 - Juicy
08 - Dark Side Of The Moon (Interlude)
09 - You Mean The World To Me (feat. Leon Thomas & Hazel Monét)
10 - Maybe (feat. Lucky Daye)
11 - Money (Interlude)
12 - You Hurt Me Too
13 - See You In My Dreams (feat. SZA)
14 - That's Why I Love You (feat. Bruno Mars)
15 - Single (feat. Bryson Tiller)
16 - Reach Out
17 - I Want You
18 - I Want You (Interlude)
19 - Lose Myself (feat. Chlöe)
20 - Let Me
21 - No Love Like Yours (Interlude)
22 - For You
Release Name: Victoria Monét - Frequency Of Love (2026)
Size: 148 MB
Genre: Rhythm and blues
Quality: 320Kbps
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/48846e759b94416240f5f7873211ebb7/victoria.monet.frequency.of.love.2026.rar.html
https://usersdrive.com/iDyf0r3c/victoria.monet.frequency.of.love.2026.rar
https://vikingfile.com/f/gSClJ8zanN