Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 26.10.2023, 06:48
Financial Financial вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию Power Positions: Nashville get to summit, Galaxy & & Red Bulls soar after Week 2

What a week in MLS. Yimmi Chara racked up an overhead kick, a team from the Southeast set a participation record, Real Salt Lake defeated Seattle, Carlos Vela left a game early because of a possible injury and also Austin FC put five up on an Eastern Seminar group. It was truly a week unlike any type of other. Like always, your group's place below is not my mistake. The Power Positions are voted on by a collection of MLSsoccer.com editors LAFC T-Shirts, authors as well as characters. So simply relax and also take pleasure in an absolutely subjective placement of groups based upon the absolutely undefined usage of words "power" that has no actual bearing on whether your group is actually efficient football or not. I mean, it's an absolutely valid concern, but I didn't need the rankings to inform me that. 1 Nashville SC +& #x 2B; 1 There's a brand-new absolutely inarguable, conclusive No. 1 team in MLS as well as all they needed to do to obtain there is wait patiently for all the teams in front of them to ruin. It's flawlessly Nashville to stay still at the start of the Mario Kart race and also let everyone else attacked on each various other before making their move. It would have been also much better if they made their step after getting an additional 3 factors this weekend, however they needed to choose one. They racked up early, yet couldn't keep Minnesota off the board the remainder of the way many thanks to a pinballed goalmouth shuffle that offered Hassani Dotson a possibility to send home an equalizer off a set-piece due to the fact that of course it was an established piece. Seriously, their lack of ability to protect set-pieces could be the solitary weirdest team-wide point in an organization loaded with strange team-wide points. Currently, they have an opportunity to reset this weekend as their taking a trip roadshow heads to Dallas.Perhaps their CCL quarterfinal series with Club Leon will provide them a pick-me-up. Rotation or otherwise, they're going to need it hereafter. Previous: 1-0 loss at RSL|Following: 3/12 vs. LA 8 Portland Timbers And they nearly got away with it too! As soon as Claudio Bravo earned a 2nd yellow I believed "Oh LAFC, you lovely idiots, how could you allow them fool you into making them drop to 10 men. "It just looked like Portland activating a trap card to tempt LAFC also additionally forward prior to the Timbers shed them on the counter. It came so near working. Portland limited LAFC's chances to tiny little spots on the xG map and also it appeared like we were heading in the direction of the type of game where the Timbers take benefit of every opportunity as well as laugh as the opposing team misses every one of theirs and also a lot more. Not quite this time. That really did not make it any type of much less enjoyable to see Yimmi Chara installed an AT&T Objective of the Week nominee for the second week in a row or Dairon Asprilla try and take on the world by himself each time the ball involved his feet on a counter. The Timbers have actually made it through the toughest early-season examinations of any kind of team up until now with two factors. Their schedule actually won't get much easier till mid-April however, unsurprisingly, they have actually shown they can take care of making life difficult for the very best groups in the league. Possibly eventually they 'll need to determine where objectives are originating from besides Yimmi Chara overhanging kicks, yet those are problems for the future. Previous: 1-1 draw at LAFC|Following: 3/12 vs. ATX 9 Colorado Rapids & #x 2B; 4 That's even more like it. The Rapids didn't have the ball a lot, however they made superb use it versus a patchwork Atlanta side. They discovered the net 3 times, partially because of a superb efficiency from Diego Rubio, who grabbed an objective as well as an assist on the day. That doesn't suggest I'm ready to forgive them for not authorizing a DP No. 9 this offseason, however it is a welcome tip after an unpleasant begin that this team is still superb from top to bottom. Robin Fraser is as well great at this to allow this skilled of a group downplay for long. Previous: 3-0 win vs. ATL +| Next: 3/12 vs. SKC 10 New York Red Bulls & #x 2B; 5 Initially of August to the end of their 2021 season, the Red Bulls scored greater than one goal in a game just 2 times. They've scored 7 times in their very first 2 games of the 2022 season. As well as three of those belong to Lewis Morgan after their new winger made a first-half hat method against a Toronto group that had absolutely no solution for what the Red Bulls were doing in transition. When New york city chose up Morgan, it appeared like a best marital relationship of high-effort https://www.lafctee.com/Women, high-speed, high-ability, high-generic name compatibility with the Red Bulls' ethos. I believed it would certainly work well, I simply didn't think it would certainly manifest itself so totally therefore quickly. We'll see if New York can continue locating the back of the internet at anything resembling this degree yet Morgan as well as a totally recouped Aaron Long are doing a lot to make this version of the group feel different from in 2015's team that harassed their means to a playoff spot. Previous: 4-1 win at TOR|Next: 3/13 vs. MIN 11 Orlando City SC A road point is a road point, which's four factors to begin the year for the Lions.
Ответ