Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Релизы

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 26.10.2022, 11:07
dokhannhh dokhannhh вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию VfB Stuttgart vs Augsburg Prediction

Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this Germany Bundesliga I game:
Wolfsburg meets Bochum in a match of a round in Germany Bundesliga I this at 14:30 GMT.
jackpot soccer tip statistics predict a full time result of 3:1.
The winner is likely to be Wolfsburg.
The Analysis suggest Over 2.5 goals in this match.
And a Yes for both teams to score.
The match prediction to the football match Wolfsburg vs Bochum in the Germany Bundesliga I compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. soccer tips 1x2 is a method used in sports betting, to predict the outcome of football matches by means of statistical tools.

KEY INFORMATION

In the last 5 matches Wolfsburg have won 2 matches, 3 ended in a draw and they have lost 0 matches.
As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Wolfsburg have 5 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 0 matches with a No in both teams to score.
In the Over Under 2.5 market Wolfsburg in the last 5 matches got over 2.5 goals in 4 matches, and under 2.5 goals in 1 match.
Wolfsburg have scored 10 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 8 goals.

In the last 5 matches Bochum have won 3 matches, 0 ended in a draw and they have lost 2 matches.
The opinion of the experts at buy premium soccer tips that far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Bochum have 2 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 3 matches with a No in both teams to score.
In the Over Under 2.5 market Bochum in the last 5 matches got over 2.5 goals in 4 matches, and under 2.5 goals in 1 match.
Bochum have scored 7 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 9 goals.

Старый 27.10.2022, 05:37
nedtoto nedtoto вне форума
Новичок

knowing the death could have been avoided if he had best realized the seriousness of the scenario, he always felt he become responsible. to make subjects worse, his spouse left him a short time later, leaving him on my own with his six-year-vintage younger son. the hurt and ache of the two conditions had been greater than al ought to stand, and he turned to alcohol for assist. in time al have become an alcoholic.
voip phone service
Старый 31.10.2022, 12:28
maseutyoi maseutyoi вне форума
Новичок

I wish to introduce you to a classic game that will provide you great energy for a hard day at work. Join today io games
Ответ

Опции темы