Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 19.05.2023, 23:23
macadom macadom вне форума
Собеседник

По умолчанию Dieting & Keto myths

As someone who has struggled with their weight for a long time, I'm constantly frustrated by the misinformation that gets spread about weight loss. One of the biggest myths I hear is that it's impossible to lose weight if you're in a caloric deficit. This simply isn't true, and it's a harmful misconception that can prevent people from achieving their weight loss goals.

It is physiologically impossible to keep gaining weight on a caloric deficit. Your body needs energy to survive, and if it's not getting it from the food you eat, it will have to burn fat or muscle to make up the difference. This is why a caloric deficit is essential for weight loss.
Now, I'm not saying that sticking to a caloric deficit is easy. It can be incredibly difficult, especially if you're used to eating a lot of food. But the issue is not whether or not it's possible to lose weight on a caloric deficit - it is. The issue is sticking to that deficit, which is a challenge for many people.
I know this from personal experience. I used to weigh 420 pounds, and I was always told that my weight was due to medical conditions like hypothyroidism. But when I started tracking my calories and making sure I was in a deficit, I was able to lose 200 pounds. It really is as simple as calories in versus calories out - https://ketolife.substack.com/p/i-di...e-for-the-keto
If you're trying to lose weight and you're not seeing the results you want, it's important to be honest with yourself. Are you really in a caloric deficit, or are you underestimating how much you're eating? Are you drinking enough water, or are you retaining it? These are all factors that can affect your weight loss, and it's important to take them into account.
Старый 02.12.2023, 09:26
Thomas13 Thomas13 вне форума
Любитель

Dieting and keto myths often overshadow evidence-based approaches to health. Misconceptions about quick fixes and extreme diets abound, diverting attention from sustainable habits. We offer you to get indian sweets nearby and learn things related to your food. The keto diet, while effective for some, isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. It's crucial to dispel myths, prioritize balanced nutrition, and promote individualized strategies for long-term well-being. Let's focus on science, moderation, and personalized wellness to achieve lasting results.
Старый 05.12.2023, 10:13
Thomas13 Thomas13 вне форума
Любитель

thanks
Ответ