Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 22.07.2021, 05:17
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Top 7 Best Personalized Jewelry Ideas

Top 7 Best Personalized Jewelry Ideas

Every fashion forward girl wants their jewelry to say something. Literally. One of the hottest trends this year is personalized jewelry. Women are showing love for their partner, children, or even their pets, by letting their jewelry speak before they do. Before you shop for jewelry online, there are a few things you should know.To get more news about Necklace with Picture Inside, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

Most of you have probably heard of the 4Cs. The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) created the now world-famous 4Cs of diamonds: Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight. Before you purchase any diamonds you should determine which of the 4Cs is most important to you and inquire about the integrity of each characteristic. If you’re purchasing diamonds online it’s important that there is some kind of money back guarantee so you can return the piece of jewelry if you’re not happy with the quality.

If gold is what you’re into you’ll want to look at the karat (two kinds of carats/karats, I know it’s confusing but stick with me). The World Gold Council guidelines say that pure gold is 24-karat (k), which is generally too soft for use in jewelry so it is alloyed with other metals to increase the strength. For example, 18-karat gold is three-quarters pure gold. 14-karat gold is most commonly used in gold jewelry sold in the United States. After identifying the karat you’ll want to look at the color – most common are yellow, white, and rose gold.
1. Sterling Silver Personalized Name Necklace
This classic silver nameplate necklace is the perfect gift for your wife, girlfriend, loved one, or for yourself! This is the type of necklace you can wear every day, or layer it with other delicate necklaces for going out at night. The pendant can be customized with your choice of a 14, 16, 18, 20 or 22-inch high quality, 925 sterling silver chain. It takes about a week for customization and delivery, so if you’re shopping for someone else be sure to plan ahead. If you like this nameplate necklace, check out more customizable options here.

2.Tai Gold Initial Stud Earrings
These delicate alphabet earrings take advantage of the mismatched trend that we’ve been seeing on celebs both on red carpets and in street style. These earrings have a brass setting with gold plating. The initial earring features pave set cubic zirconia (CZ) and the stud has one single set CZ. Cubic zirconia is a synthesized material often used in place of diamonds. It is hard, optically flawless, and usually colorless. Tai moved from Thailand to Santa Monica in 1994. She came to UCLA to study business but realized her passion was making jewelry inspired by her home country.

3. Kate Spade New York Gold Alphabet Pendant
This chic Kate Spade New York, gold-toned alphabet necklace features the “one in a million” message on the opposite side. Kate Spade is famous for making classic and timeless clothes and jewelry. This necklace has an 18-inch chain and a lobster claw clasp. Although the necklace is “gold-toned” it is made of brass which means it can be prone to discoloration if not cared for properly. Be sure to store this piece in a felt pouch when you’re not wearing it.
4. Initial Ring Stack
In the words of Soulja Boy, “stacks on stacks on stacks”. Collect the initials of the people that mean the most to you. You can choose one letter for each of your kids, your partner’s initials, or your own! You can choose up to three initials made of 925 sterling silver or choose to upgrade them to 18k gold plated stack. Stacking delicate rings is a huge trend and you can never have too many. This is the kind of gift you can build on over time by giving one band for every special occasion.

5. 18k Gold Monogram Ring
Calling all preppy girls! If you like to pop your collar and wear pastels in the summer time, this is the perfect monogram ring for you. If you just got married and are looking for a classic way to show off your initials, you’ve come to the right place. This is the kind of piece that you will keep forever and pass down to your children. You can include up to three initials on this 18k gold plated ring. Personalized Necklaces also makes lots of other great customized pieces.
6. Custom Dog Tags
For the less dainty woman on your shopping list, consider these dog tags. Whether she’s spent time serving our great nation in the military or just really likes watching Military Wives, dogs tags are the perfect way to share a personalized message that she can keep close to her heart. Customize your dog tags with photos, names, or even a fingerprint here.

7. ALEX AND ANI Initial Bangle Bracelet
ALEX AND ANI is one of the most popular jewelry designers right now and proudly designed and crafted in America. These handmade bangle bracelets are crafted from recycled material and can be customized countless ways. This bangle has a single initial pendant and three stamped ALEX AND ANI charms. You can choose A-Z and is made of brass with either a silver or gold finish. You can also choose bangles with your birthstone, hobbies, wishes, etc. which makes these the perfect gift for anyone on your list. With Mother’s Day coming up these bangles make a really thoughtful gift for any of the mom’s in your life.
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:46
seomind12 seomind12 вне форума
Собеседник

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, sellosity
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:47
Собеседник

По умолчанию shzz

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one home profit system
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:47
Собеседник

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. home profit system
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:48
Собеседник

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! selling on amazon
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:52
Собеседник

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. selling on amazon
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:56
Собеседник

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. selling on amazon
Старый 30.09.2021, 10:59
Собеседник

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... selling on amazon
Старый 30.09.2021, 11:03
Собеседник

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. selling on amazon
Старый 30.09.2021, 11:07
Собеседник

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. selling on amazon
Ответ

Опции темы