Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 19.12.2022, 05:40
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Wi-Fi-Controlled Cat Door Lock

Wi-Fi-Controlled Cat Door Lock

Cats bring many joy and entertainment. As Jason Winfield has found they may also bring you dead mice… as a gift! Since it’s difficult, if not impossible, to resolve this feline-human etiquette misunderstanding, Winfield did the next best thing and simply kept the cat door locked. However, after some tribulation with the manual latch, he decided to automate the process with a Wi-Fi-actuated stepper motor and webcam setup.To get more news about security lock, you can visit securamsys.com official website.

The idea is fairly simple: an ESP8266 dev board generates a local webpage, and controls the pulses of a 28BYJ-48 stepper motor that turns a rack-and-pinion gear assembly. When commanded, the device pushes the rack up and blocks the door flap so that kitty can exit, but not re-enter. To remotely verify the cat’s intentions, the webcam theoretically letting Winfield check out the situation before lowering the rack to grant access to his home.
For manual operation, a button built into the 3D-printed enclosure that allows entry for 10 seconds. Cleverly, the rack extends beyond the pinion gear when fully extended, enabling removal in the case of power failure. There’s also a low-limit switch for pinion orientation.

While it’s a clever device, as shown toward the end of the first video below, things did not quite work out as planned. I won’t spoil things, but you can skip to around 3:30 to hear an example of why working with animals when filming can be difficult. If you'd still like to try this out, build instructions for the project are available here.
Старый 28.06.2023, 10:28
jack90 jack90 вне форума
Любитель

there is no one-size-fits-all answer to how often one should ideally go to the gym for effective fitness results. It depends on a variety of factors including goals, fitness level, and personal preferences. The key is to find a frequency that allows for consistency, proper recovery, and enjoyment. Remember, fitness is a lifelong journey, and finding what works best for you is the most important aspect of achieving your health and fitness goals. So lace up your sneakers, hit the gym, and find your own rhythm! go to website
Старый 03.07.2023, 10:42
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 10:49
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 10:53
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 10:57
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 11:01
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 11:11
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 11:24
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Paul Bocco Review
Старый 03.07.2023, 11:29
Nathan Nathan вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Paul Bocco Review
Ответ