Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 26.05.2023, 10:45
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW Camera Case Review

Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW Camera Case Review

If you find me shooting, you will probably also find at least one Lowepro Toploader Pro hanging from my shoulder or attached to a Lowepro Belt I am wearing. These cases are by far my most-used. Why? Foremost, because the toploading holster-style cases offer fast access to a ready-to-use camera while providing excellent protection in a compact and comfortable-to-carry design.Get more news about toploader holder production,you can vist our website!

If you have read the Lowepro Toploader Pro 75 AW Review or the Lowepro Toploader Pro 65 AW Review, the Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW review will sounds very familiar. These cases are nearly the same except for their dimensions.

Lowepro's cases are extremely popular due to their great quality, great designs and reasonable pricing. Lowepro's Toploader Pro Cases are no exception to this rule.

As of Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW review time, there are three Lowepro Toploader Pro models to choose from. The 70 AW is the middle child in this family. Use the mouseover links below to tour these models.Each case has a zippered pocket in the front. The size of this of pocket varies significantly between models with the 70 AW's pocket able to comfortably hold a Canon 320EX Speedlite Flash. I don't have a Canon 430EX II Speedlite Flash available right now, but I think it will also fit. This is also a great area to store filters in their plastic boxes.

An elastic mesh inner pocket will keep smaller items in place. I sometimes carry a small gray card here. the pocket is moderately padded on the outside and heavily padded against the inside of the case. A small elastic pen holder pocket is available on the outside.

The above picture shows the Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW front pocket forced open wide. The main compartment zipper pulls are visible in this shot. Note the easy-to-grip U-shaped zipper pulls - I really appreciate this design in the heat of the action.

Moving to the Side 1 image above, you can see a key feature of this case: the large, strong nylon web with dual sets of heavy stitching running vertically through it. This is the Lowepro Slip Lock attachment point. As part of the Lowepro Street and Field modular carrying system, the Lowepro Toploader Pro 70 AW accepts a huge range of accessories that attach via Slip Lock - including lens cases, water bottle holders and other general accessories.

The older Lowepro Toploaders (non-"Pro" models) had two of these attachments - and I was not happy to have only one on the new Pro models. Reality is that I have not missed the second Slip Lock attachment very much - but I frequently make use of the available one.
Ответ

Опции темы