Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 13.01.2024, 11:03
Nevillberger Nevillberger вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию The Colts are more successful than the Texans

It is generally accepted that a rematch favors the loser as well. The Chargers will know exactly what they will be able to Mut 24 Coins beat the Ravens will attempt to defend their position, and will think of ways to win this time.

Also, for as many people love the Ravens offense with Lamar Jackson, they only scored 16 points against the Chargers. They stopped them for the first time. In the end, the Chargers are performing well at home this season. They took home wins the games in Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Kansas City.

This number seems to be too high for the reigning Super Bowl champions. The Eagles are currently hot, and for whatever reason, they're at their best in these situations as Nick Foles. I'm aware that Foles has a few swollen teeth, but I'm expecting that he will play well. The Eagles have a formidable offensive line that can physically compete together with Bears defensive line particularly along with Lane Johnson versus Khalil Mack.

Another reason I love the Eagles to cover are Mitchell Trubisky, who's so all over the place and. The Eagles might have a poor secondary, but they'll block the run, something I'm expecting the Bears to attempt to establish earlier. I believe that the Bears win, but the Eagles will come through.

The Colts are more successful than the Texans. They are 8th in the team DVOA and they are 11th. Texans rank 11th. Particularly, the Colts are ranked 10th in both offense and defense. The Texans are 21st and seventh for both units, respectively.

The Colts are 9-1 out of their last 10. and recently won in Houston. In their first game in the series, the Colts fell short in a final game in overtime , but they were a totally different team. Andrew Luck is better than Deshaun Watson. The Colts have the top offensive line, and although the Texans have better receivers, I'm of the opinion that the Colts pass rush might bother Watson enough that he's unable to be as effective.

I think the Cowboys have a better chance to win this game as I had thought couple of weeks ago. They're better at home, and have an aggressive pass rush, and are able to run the ball. They're not alone, as are the Seahawks. They'll play ball control, and then try running the ball. Seattle is seventh in scoring points per drive, while the Cowboys are 17th. Both defenses allow almost the same on defense for scoring points for each drive. This means I'll take an edge over the Seahawks here.

Kyler Murray announced in January that he'd like to Cheap Madden nfl 24 Coins be in for the 2019 Madden NFL 24 Draft, but it became evident on Thursday that he's seriously considering this venture. Murray, the Heisman Award winner was included as a player on Madden NFL 24's released list of 337 players scheduled to take part in the 2019 Madden NFL 24 Combine.
Ответ