Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > РАЗНОЕ > Флуд

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 05.02.2024, 16:47
regionn regionn вне форума
Собеседник

По умолчанию Need to make citizenship

Here I have one question about how nowadays it is possible to make citizenship of another country quickly and without any problems?
Старый 05.02.2024, 23:26
demi7 demi7 вне форума
Собеседник

I discovered a fascinating resource on moving to France and I can't help but share my excitement. This site acts as a source of inspiration, providing fascinating information on 5 reasons why you should consider living in this amazing country. Firstly, the site provides detailed statistics and analytics on the quality of life in France site here https://tvoy-bor.ru/articles/all/2024/01/18/320154.html . This includes access to high quality medical care, a variety of cultural activities and an excellent educational system, which undoubtedly makes the country an attractive place to live. The second point worth highlighting is information about labor opportunities and the business sector in France. The site provides unique stories of successful entrepreneurs, as well as an overview of in-demand professions, which helps to make an informed career choice.
Старый 06.02.2024, 12:36
imdi imdi вне форума
Собеседник

Hi! I also tried searching for this on the internet, but it's really hard to understand and study this information for me was difficult to familiarize myself with it in detail. But I tried and am still learning.
Ответ