Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > РАЗНОЕ

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 03.08.2021, 04:20
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию Make your own Franck Muller Casablanca watch

Make your own Franck Muller Casablanca watch

That is the hope of London-based Bamford Watch Department, which is encouraging customers to design their own version of Franck Muller’s Casablanca watch.To get more news about design your own watch, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.

It is the first watch from Franck Muller that can be customized online at BWD’s website, joining pieces from Girard-Perregaux, Zenith, TAG Heuer and Bulgari.BWD is the only company in the world to be authorized to customize watches for each of the brands, and has full access to genuine parts and advice from their headquarters.

A Franck Muller Casablanca watch can be personalized in an almost limitless number of ways by selecting different materials or colors for 17 elements including the strap, dial, personal monogram, lume on the hands and hour markers and text on the dial.

Every watch is then created and dispatched for the price of £19,500.

The base tonneau-shaped Casablanca is made from 18ct rose gold, houses a Swiss-made automatic movement, and is water resistant to 300 meters.
Старый 31.12.2021, 16:18
TeresaTalley TeresaTalley вне форума
Новичок

There are the various brands which watches are popular and the people love to wear them. I really amazed to have the information and here we get chance to wear own watches. Your blogging skills on https://www.devdiscourse.com/article...bad-experience are just great please continued to share always such material with us.
Старый 01.01.2022, 10:24
SebastianZander SebastianZander вне форума
Новичок

This watch doesn't like it's difficult to make. I will contact my https://bestwritingsclues.com/review...ypaper-review/ friends soon, and ask them if they will make this watch with me.
Старый 16.02.2022, 09:34
belofil789 belofil789 вне форума
Новичок

По умолчанию asd

asdasd
Ответ